Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god ma lovelies a postcast jurnay I cannae wait. Hope he announces the date in advance so we can all take the day aff, think of the content

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This thread is going to implode when that POSTCAST airs!

I’m already imagining the screenshots and new no ma quotes we are going tae get awf the back of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whatever the podcast is about, all he will talk about is Tattle and us Bastard Trolls anyways because we are the most interesting thing in his sad wee life 🙄 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Postcast 🤣🤣 it’s like when your gran tries to talk about “THE Facebook” etc.
whoever the famous host is will be regretting him railroading them into being picked for the postcast
I hope it will be after the watershed with his disgusteehn foul mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Postcast 🤣🤣 it’s like when your gran tries to talk about “THE Facebook” etc.
whoever the famous host is will be regretting him railroading them into being picked for the postcast
I hope it will be after the watershed with his disgusteehn foul mouth.
He'll be on his best behaviour hen. Lying through the gap in his false teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mario McKnight- talks 1% Italian and 99% shite
This has to be the new thread title!

I can’t tag the owner @orangeboom as Tattle has Maz gremlins and it’s either not loading, constant errors in loading content or not tagging🙄 Is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve got 6 pages left to fill on this thread. I wonder if the postcast will align with a shiny new thread?

• Haha
Had never heard of them but just looked at their YouTube, think you’re onto something. Wouldn’t consider them “fabulous” but Marion boils his mince so anything is possible.

I was going to bed when I seen this and now I have a load of questions with the top being -

What will he be wearing? Jeans and a nice top? Leggings with a neon hoodie?
What will his make up be done like? A Smokey eye? Glitter? Popping contour? White neck?
I think a strong Bally brow, some orange Dior and some of that stonnin oot of date Charlotte tilbury should be boujee for the occasion, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s literally got about 3 minutes of personality, at a stretch, how will he fill a postcast? So aye I’m Marion, I spend all week wishing fae the weekend, then dae absolutely nothing, might pop to home bargains for my shopping haul and then watch fillums in the bumming fort. This little weasel has nothing to talk about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe the leopard print blouse he treatit himself
to with his birthday money hunners of months ago also

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..
Here's me thinking it was either Parky or James Corden 🤷‍♀️

Mebbes Marion has his eye oan being the new Ellen ma loverlies 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s literally got about 3 minutes of personality, at a stretch, how will he fill a postcast? So aye I’m Marion, I spend all week wishing fae the weekend, then dae absolutely nothing, might pop to home bargains for my shopping haul and then watch fillums in the bumming fort. This little weasel has nothing to talk about
He’s been keeping his power all stored up ready to unleash on this postcast ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely going oan a postcast jurnee, ‘how the trolls tried to drag me down, but this bleep is FINE, totally FINE, not bothered at aww, I’m FINE’
Mop kicking back stronger than ever, living my life, it’s reality no Harrods.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.