Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't even know why he's getting rid of the crapet. Does he think his bedsits the Forth Bridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't even know why he's getting rid of the crapet. Does he think his bedsits the Forth Bridge?
His bedsit has much higher footfall/traffic than the forth bridge lovely. Especially his hallway, so aye, if you don’t know get to know ❤🥔❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies I’ve been up since 5 pure bright and early. Mop kicked intae the day and now I need a nap but we move! 👌

Maybe I’ll have a wee decaf coffee to perk me up 🙄
Hen you watch that decaf stuff you'll end up with the jake shakes and anxiety so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s been quiet the day, he must have been up aw night on a promise cos Rangers won. It’s no too late to get they sheets oot the back Marion, the sun’s splitting the trees. They’ll be dry for 7 o’clock in time for yer bed doll 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popping on bongo heads rant from last night.

Potty mouth released over 40 fuckings or fucks onto a page that his niece supposedly watches!

A bit long so sorry...not sorry...

• Haha
  • Heart
He’ll be aw quiet this weekend cause Deeks working and the close door won’t barricade itself.

• Haha
Don’t most people nip to a shop, buy what they need, come home and put it away 🤷🏼‍♀️. Am I supposed to show my weekly Tesco’s delivery to the gram 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh frig. A million dots tomorrow showing umpty dozen cleaning products that he said he wasn't buying again because of all the crap he had, throws, lamps, vases, mugs blah blah blah...Boring!🙄

• Haha
Marion would have a heart attack, it contains those things called fruit and veg 😂
Is it the pure fresh raspberries from the frozen aisle ma loverlie? And 10kg of salt, no forgetting yer decaf coffee tae keep ye up aw nite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.