Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Deek's team won, is that Rangers jammies he's goat, bless.

Someone's getting bummed tonight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, Im sat here in bed with ma decaf coffee and have just had a wee thought. Whatever happened to the new washing machine journey? He said he had ordered a new one but we have yet to see it. With that and the incoming flooring journey I am beside ma self. Lets hope the decaf doesn't keep me awake all night 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The kardashians have been absolutely blessed. Blessed. That Marion has spoken out against these cruel trolls what an absolute saint he is. They should sack their pr team he’s saved their bacon people will think twice before speaking poorly of those poor poor defensive women

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right soz for TMI am due a period and am a duck going on to that Scrotes Instagram when there’s more dots and dashes than morse code whilst looking at his bleeping crooked nose and listening to that voice. I’d rather chew cotton wool and I’m feart of cotton wool or wet wool 🤢🤢🤢 so aye anywiy… am staying in the hard shooder the night cos Ma anger levels are too high Ma lovelies I’m gonna just focus on this thread the noo so keep me posted with the good bits. Tonsa love to me in this difficult time. ❤😂💎
Stay in your aine lain hen , and keep your power. I’ll be chanting you on from the roof tops 💎

It’s the lips fae me. They knock me sick. So aye. So scabby and flakey 🤢
Bespoke crusts ma lovelie . His lips, his rules 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stay in your aine lain hen , and keep your power. I’ll be chanting you on from the roof tops 💎

Bespoke crusts ma lovelie . His lips, his rules 👄
oh I wasn’t expecting to see CleanQueen25s face pop up 👀 Tattle surprises me all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oor Mario is looking like a wee bespoke egg the night, the hairline is definetely in its aine laine , going backwards and swerving all aboot the place.it will be a hair journey soon so aye,
oh I wasn’t expecting to see CleanQueen25s face pop up 👀 Tattle surprises me all the time lol
It was needed ma lovelie, much needed. That yins selfie face demands attention and so forth .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oor Mario is looking like a wee bespoke egg the night, the hairline is definetely in its aine laine , going backwards and swerving all aboot the place.it will be a hair journey soon so aye,

It was needed ma lovelie, much needed. That yins selfie face demands attention and so forth .
I actually don’t mind her the only thing that grinds me is the selfie smile aw and the happy *thinks about the day but knows fine well what day it is* otherwise she’s bareable lol

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind her the only thing that grinds me is the selfie smile aw and the happy *thinks about the day but knows fine well what day it is* otherwise she’s bareable lol
She’s selling out ma lovelie watch this space, we’ve already had some home stores pish shilled left right and centre , so aye . And if I hear about that big bleeping yin once more I may have a rant while clutching ma beak and stroking ma 5 hairs on ma heed , absolutely scunnering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on here (as has Marion)
Good to know he’s not been on that poisonous app TucToc, he’s got nae plans this weekend for a change and he hates everyone on social media.
This wet shart is a walking contradiction and bare faced LIAR. 🤥
Such a narcissist too, ‘I’ve been reading awww your fake messages and you love how I react and rant’
Naw, we don’t. We think you’re an embarrassment hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning chickens. We move. It’s Friday in case Saint Marion patron saint of days of the week doesn’t tell us

• Haha
Reactions: 17
q
Wis at small business braehead for a wander the night and come back to the dots of doom. Zoned put after the third time he said the same thing but here's a photo set I call "when the decaf hits"
The stupid friggin faces he pulls, as if he's not bad enough to look at 🤣View attachment 1245632View attachment 1245633View attachment 1245636
Forgive me ma lovelies but I think our mario treatit us tae aw his sex faces. If ya go back and watch hes wee rant with the sound aff you would think he was lying back in the bumming fort thinking a scotland. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
q

Forgive me ma lovelies but I think our mario treatit us tae aw his sex faces. If ya go back and watch hes wee rant with the sound aff you would think he was lying back in the bumming fort thinking a scotland. So aye
Derek wearing Maz like a bespoke glove puppet. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I’ve been up since 5 pure bright and early. Mop kicked intae the day and now I need a nap but we move! 👌

Maybe I’ll have a wee decaf coffee to perk me up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blake Lively was the queen of the Met Gala not Kim. Nae debates on ma page Mario!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.