Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just doing some browsing and this made me crease, why has someone with 3 hairs on their head got 3 bottles of Olaplex? 🤣🤣🤣
Someone that cannot see ANYTHING other influencers have and 'needs' to buy it. Other than teens he must be one of the easiest influenced out there! Now that he's chanting Kim K from the rooftops, I wouldn't be surprised if he has just been on to order some Skims given social media falling over itself to buy them! He's an advertiser's dream and prime target for influencer marketing...as the customer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wis in that there Paisley yesterday so a treatit masel tae a bespoke McGills adventure (smell the poverty ma luvlies) kept ma Kerry’s pealed fur the hobbits but alas Marion wis too busy entertaining his new bessie friend, Kim K who a hear he treatit to criss n juice in Beirut Towers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wis in that there Paisley yesterday so a treatit masel tae a bespoke McGills adventure (smell the poverty ma luvlies) kept ma Kerry’s pealed fur the hobbits but alas Marion wis too busy entertaining his new bessie friend, Kim K who a hear he treatit to criss n juice in Beirut Towers.
And don’t forget a primula no cheese cheese board 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the light blue so the junkies can’t find a vein?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so lost . Do I go to work or is it my day off ? Mario hasn’t been onto tell us little people what day it is .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“It’s built me more taller” 🤷‍♀️🙄. Is English even his first language. He should have been an adult four years ago as he was old enough. When I was 35 I was a mother to 2 kids and married for the second time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Marion: “I’m more of an adult”
His highlights: Coffin sketches from tictoc, at an all time high of money wasting, videos professing he’s ‘that kind of c*nt’.
Okay Maz. Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know any 39 year old that acts the way he does. I mean don’t get me wrong, I act like a 21 year old when I’m with my pals but I like to think “in life” I have my head screwed on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To follow up. Surely he deleted the highlights out of pure shame and embarrassment once he watched them??
Oh no he better not delete them . They’re my go to when feeling down . It gives me such a laugh going through them 😂😂 . It cheers me up watching him making a tit of himself 🤣

Hahahahaah.

1. Yous welcome for the inspo @chickenlittle007
2. Ego maniac
3. Was yesterday Wednesday when he watched the highlights or is today Wednesday 🥲

View attachment 1241552
Love how he no longer shows the bin shelters from his window . He’s taken a photo with the one and only tree in the scheme showing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
He really needs to go on a sonos journey that speaker sounds awful. I myself went on a full sonos journey a couple of years ago and I have not looked back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really needs to go on a sonos journey that speaker sounds awful. I myself went on a full sonos journey a couple of years ago and I have not looked back.
Awk I can smell the absalut reek of wealth fae here ma lovelie I'm still oan an amazon alexa jurnay mysel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I went on a sonos journey too! Ooh its braw, but none of them influencers that Marion covets mentions them so alas, bawbag speaker til he dies

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.