Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thoat on this Tuesday dayn a dawn. Wuhnst his brother moves into his new front n back door'd hoose round the corner from Mario, is this the private clean he's taking on? Is he going on his brothers payroll? A wee extra 50 bucks a week to go towards the waddin?

Love a wee bespoke conspiracy theory so ah day 💎👌
That extra money would never see the inside of his pocket. So aye. He’d be mincing straight doon tae B&M tae treatid himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Been on an extended comma masel but am aBzOlUtElY FiNe!!!

Had to post when I seen I’d missed a cameo from the patron saint of small bizznisses, the one, the only chicken little (in disguise)

Nothing has changed for Marion I see, still a vile scrote, jealousy seething out his every pore and using disgusting language. Tattle always living rent free in his head.

Loving the Harrods reference like he’s au fait. He is the type to buy some cheap souvenirs covered with the word Harrods to show he’s got ……class and been there.

Go dust your skirtings
You dirty scrubber* actual Mario quote

Spine bright ma lovelies cause it’s still T U E S D A Y

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Busy day my bahookie! He wouldn't know a busy day if his life depended on it. Emptying bin bags and polishing truncheon do not equal busy.

Poor wee dotes needing his scratcher 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
R they shaggin every night cos they're always in fckn bed more or less when I'm pulling my oven tray out to sit down tae my dinner! Never oot that padded scratcher!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor manchild has had a busy day. Cry me a river 🙄
View attachment 1240722
Has Deek told him it's a fillum aboot fitba? Who thought wee Deek hud it in him, it will be like Jo Malone hand wash gate if Marion finds oot!

R they shaggin every night cos they're always in fckn bed more or less when I'm pulling my oven tray out to sit down tae my dinner! Never oot that padded scratcher!!
Well you obviously don't have a bespoke bed named efter you ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has his page oan this app become a dear diary, telling us what day it is, what time he’s going to bed, what perfume he’s wearing, nae one actually gives a duck Maz. You’ll never be an influencer like you crave to be, yaw just too boring hen, with a vicious little streak running right through you - we have your card marked! And not your shart card either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I woke up feeling disturbed. I had a dream about mario and he invited me to his house which was actually a ski lodge in the mountains and said he pretended to live in the bedsit to stay relatable.
He said his secret job was actually Derek's manager as he was a super model and he was just pretending that being a cleaner was his job so people wouldn't take Derek off him. Then made me style his hair with wax.....
This is the last time I read this thread before bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I woke up feeling disturbed. I had a dream about mario and he invited me to his house which was actually a ski lodge in the mountains and said he pretended to live in the bedsit to stay relatable.
He said his secret job was actually Derek's manager as he was a super model and he was just pretending that being a cleaner was his job so people wouldn't take Derek off him. Then made me style his hair with wax.....
This is the last time I read this thread before bed 🤣🤣🤣
Huv ye been buying aw they chemicals, ah mean beautiful Febreze, wax melts Marion collabs wi' n been sniffing them hen?

Just doing some browsing and this made me crease, why has someone with 3 hairs on their head got 3 bottles of Olaplex? 🤣🤣🤣
Wun boattle for each hair ma loverlie if ye ken ye ken!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.