Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell she’s been paid. On a high because he’s had a spend up, so he feels bold in his nods to us on here.

Just remember hen, you’ve duck all to be jealous of. You’re a sad little man who everyone laughs at

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Unless he is a bleeping giraffe that chair and mirror are mental. When he sits in that chair be won't see his face in the mirror 🤣🤣
This mirrah and the previous one were only ever intended for wee waves to us aw in his stories. He does his hair n make up and tappy tap tap skin care using a highly magnified wee Ikea tabletop mirrah, so aye.

Like the Jo Malone handsoap, it's just for show, nae debates 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bitterness reeks from everything she posts and types - but she’s fine, totally fine.
Its reality not Harrods🤣
It’s a bedsit not a house hen and it’s barely even the pound shop at that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m in ma holidays again. Smell the wealth ma lovelies. Me and mr sloppys would rather spend our extra money on making memories than wasting it in primark and B&M and having 10 different washing detergents. We know we are in a lucky position at the moment to be able to do this. I’ll look back on my life and remember all the laughs and good times though. What will Marion looks back on? He’s herringbone floor and his new perfumes? He’s a wee dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This mirrah and the previous one were only ever intended for wee waves to us aw in his stories. He does his hair n make up and tappy tap tap skin care using a highly magnified wee Ikea tabletop mirrah, so aye.

Like the Jo Malone handsoap, it's just for show, nae debates 💎
🤣🤣 Tappy Tappy skin was amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does he mean he likes to save these days for his ‘annual leave pot’ The little fucker has more time off than anyone I know. In fact he probably hardly gets any ‘aNnuAL LeAvE’ (course he’s one of those tossers who have to refer to holidays as annual leave) because the little wank barely works!! You have to actually work to accumulate holidays and you hardly do so you can duck off knobby🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a big believer that fragrance has no gender, if you like it, wear it.

However, there is a line Maz!!
Fragrance has no gender apart from the bottle of perfume with an actual pair of tits on, suggesting that this perfume is in fact for lassies (or bitchy middle aged men with a fat arse, middle aged spread and a baldy heed 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Popper that’s how we never spied him, ma luvly. He was spining bright, all the way over in Edinburgh toon. I can smell the wealth fae here. His security is breached by going tae the wee small places like Braehead and Silverburn, cus us bastards are busy spying on him and his bespoke Primark hauls.

I telt ye he’d nae go a Saturday without being oot shopping though! Get that trolley bag ready Marion, yer shart card is being replaced by a bus pass!👵 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
796F8D26-A9CB-4D33-AD48-7DC923B6A622.jpeg
Marion hen, you’re slacking. Get the hoover intae this mess. Looks like you’ve spilled makeup oan the crapet. Try Dr Beckman carpet cleaner, you’ll thank me later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Know what, I hope after the way mario spoke to deek about the jo malone deek poured the rest of it down the drain and filled it back up with small business imperial leathers finest scent. We all know visitors don't come (except that one time hannah did but I bet she didn't touch a thing for fear of disease) so he would never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When it was his birthday and he had his fake mates round for a party they were all saying thanks to derek for being a good host on their posts.. the next morning oor Hannah thanked derek for making the breakfast as well. I can just imagine him as drunk as a lord shrieking at derek to get him a lethal🍹 and degrading him in front of that lot.
Surely you’d want your partner to join in and celebrate the party with you?! I bet derek and rayn we’re banished to the bedroom all night until he was summoned to get a round in!
He clearly treats derek like total tit.
Also how the duck did all those people fit in the bedsit 🤯

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Doing some late night shopping at that small business George at ASDA (smell the wealth) and I’m being trolled:

50DD4732-0B28-486C-8495-D07CB5ED2430.jpeg

Since we know Marion has been catching up here, I won’t be shocked if in the next few days he has even more new cushions for the bedsit! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ma lovelies on this dayn of dawn of T U E S D A Y I just wanted to share how Mario can still surprise us. He didn't tell us he was at small business the met gala. Found a wee paparazzi photo of him being surprised by a shart mid red carpet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Calling Kim Kardashian an icon. Shut up you stupid man child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.