Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pork purse 💀 naw av gone hen

His stories are like a Craig David song.
Twenny minutes work on a Monday, sharted the sheets on Tuesday, they were getting washed by Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday and again on Sunday. Repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
It's a new day of dawn and I still can't get over him he wanting to take wee Rayn on a holiday.

I absolutely adore my cat but I couldn't take her out of her comfort zone to take her to a strange place where she will be locked up while I go galivanting. Although in fairness lovelies, he is a boring bast so would probably stay in his caravan the full trip all cosy.

And him thinking he needs security hahaha alright Kim Kardashian of Paisley :m

Have any of you saw NOHUN (@nohun_) on insta? He has a video up taking the piss out of Hinch overpriced bedding, I noticed Mario has went on to his page for a snoop as he liked the next video that was uploaded. Wonder if he has been sat in his paisley penthouse laughing at the video throwing the shade at Hinch cause we all know he still isn't over her visit to Glasgow and not dropping in to see him :LOL:

Mario is bald, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In the shower this morning thinking as you do. And l was wondering how he reacts when he reads our posts?. Does he get pissed, does he laugh, does he yell at Derek to look?.
I wonder if Derek reads them as well?.

It's amazing the crap you think of in the shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Catching up ma lovelie’s on the pussy vacation🤣This is the best thread on tattle I was clutching ma beak n pissing ma gusset at the comments.
Hold your phone up high and live your life also🤣!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The biggest question I have asked myself during the roller-coaster that has been the last 24 hours. Would he take cat litter with him or buy it at the wee shop at the caravan site?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He would be better staying in his safe place rather than Craig Tara, he doesn't have the money for it but they'd have a lovely time down at the sandpit and on the swings!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No holidays in the last 5 years cos of Rayne?
Nothing to do with the overspending, crippling debt, maxed oot credit cards/minimum monthly repayments then?

Total liar or deluded fantasist - I actually can't decide 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You are all nasty trolls. Baby gurl Rayn is actually his emotional support WEAN, doesny matter that she wants to square go him in every pic, that’s his baby gurl. She’ll be getting a bespoke beige padded velvet cat carrier for the train right doon way her own name tag on it. They’ll get a boujee 3 bed room caravan for a pure display a wealth hens at a mighty £90 a night. They’ll be gawn to the bingo, Ayr beach in their bikinis, on the lethal 👉🏽🍹every night. It’ll be a cracking time and us wee nasty trolls will be so jealous of course. He’ll also be sure to bring his laptop to keep on top of tattle workload💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have any of you saw NOHUN (@nohun_) on insta? He has a video up taking the piss out of Hinch overpriced bedding, I noticed Mario has went on to his page for a snoop as he liked the next video that was uploaded. Wonder if he has been sat in his paisley penthouse laughing at the video throwing the shade at Hinch cause we all know he still isn't over her visit to Glasgow and not dropping in to see him :LOL:

Mario is bald, pass it on.
Plot twist- he's a VIP member on tattle and all his posts are on the Hinch thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He’ll need to buy a wee lead for Rayn incase she takes a runner😂 Sorry but can you imagine taking a cat to a caravan or lodge site? Idiot, most cats are very anxious and skittish around new places and people.
He hasn’t a clue. Cats hate being taken away from their surroundings and normally scarper. Run baby gurl run and bring Derek with you

Pork purse 💀 naw av gone hen

His stories are like a Craig David song.
Twenny minutes work on a Monday, sharted the sheets on Tuesday, they were getting washed by Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday and again on Sunday. Repeat.
I totally sang that 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Les face it hens, if the small business Jet2 offered him and derk a weeks half board in a 2* hotel in Benidorm for free he would be dumping Rayn off at the cattery down the road faster than he waves his shart card around after eating a deep fried Castlevicchi pizza. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This popped up on my Instagram feed, so l wonder if it's been looking 🤔
Screenshot_20220421-143228_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As predicted, he castelsharted his bed last night 👌🏻💎

View attachment 1209764
Well hello ma loverlies, just popped oan after seeing #mepoo trending and ah thout ma very good pal a mine Marion had finally reached the big time. Afraid no, wiz sum bint called Amber Heard sharting in a bed. Wunner if she hiz a sharto caird 🥰

In the shower this morning thinking as you do. And l was wondering how he reacts when he reads our posts?. Does he get pissed, does he laugh, does he yell at Derek to look?.

Ye think of Marion when yer naked, poor wee Deek. Stay in yer ain lane ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Never ever have I ever thought of Marion whilst showering. Gerald Butler yes, the phantom sharter of old Paisley toon never!! You might need a wee bespoke lanyard ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never ever have I ever thought of Marion whilst showering. Gerald Butler yes, the phantom sharter of old Paisley toon never!! You might need a wee bespoke lanyard ma lovelie
Talking of sharting and showering, I wonder if Mario bothers getting oot the shower tae shite? Or if he just lets it run doon the drain. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.