Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he really crying over putting his cleaning job hours on his lappie, didn't he say he was going to do a house clean for someone? He's so wet, having a nervo over nothing.
Ma joabs
1) 25 mins per day at the cop shop
2) 56 mins per week doing a full gutting of a six bedroom hoose, except skirting boards.
3) 67899 hours inputting it into laptop and producing invoice, sorting vat and tax
4) rest of time researching which long term chronic illnesses one of us can fake as being chief executive of Mcmarios maids is hard
5) Phone polis about part of ear on stairs, again
6)read tattle and rage
7)dm little old bag bird, she's had too much wine to make any sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They're based in London, be a trek everyday for them to get to Paisley 😂
He’s such a prat. Only he would look at a company that’s not even in the same country😂😂. There’s a Cattery about 15 mins from the Tat Palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Confession: never even looked at any of this guy's content and know hardly anything about him but I've been lurking here for a while because the comments are just utterly bleeping hilarious! I suppose if I don't know I better get tae know 😂 whoever came up with "clutching ma beak" I actually love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Surely it's not a week since he changed the bedding?!
View attachment 1226974

Stressful day?!. Shut the hell up 🙄
Age has nothing to do with your confidence being lost. It's because you don't go out other than to the usual stores and café.

I seriously couldn't live with him!.
I've never understood why he has to wash his bedding and get it back on 😕 Surely he has enough bedding just to change it rather than having to wait until the set he took off his dry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Proper laughed at his rant.
Wondering if his daily confirmations of the week days it’s getting to much for him.
Pictured a full on Nikki from bb tantrum.

He needs a reality check. There’s folk juggling more than a 2 hrs shift and social media content or nearly forgot, cleaning a bedsit too. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s such a prat. Only he would look at a company that’s not even in the same country😂😂. There’s a Cattery about 15 mins from the Tat Palace.
It will be a security issue, he's the moast famous person to cum fae Paisley. Furget the likes of Gerry Rafferty, Alex Neill and Gerard Butler. Ah've heard they're putting up a statue of oor Marion an gieing him freedom of Paisley so he kin hing his washing oot at the square.

Anyhoo ah'm just waiting patiently fur a wee update oan wit day it is so ah know wit ah've goat oan.

Bloody brilliant a bit of wee might have escaped seeing these ah need a wee lanyard fur it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His morning routine has me clutching ma beak at this time a mornin. He does that every morning??? Get a life laddie. I like to wake up, go to the loo (if ya don't know get tae know) and debate life over a cuppa instant coffee. Weenie.

Edited because I can't spell 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He went to Homebargains without Deek yesterday .Such a brave ladyboy .
I’d love to know what exactly is out of his comfort zone? No offence to cleaners, but I don’t imagine he has targets to meet or deadlines to keep. How stressful can running a hoover around be for 3hours a day? He doesn’t have to worry about the looming interest increase affecting a mortgage? He has no dependants. What exactly is so stressful for him? Other than being an ugly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good morning tae everyone except Mario who has used his new chrome book to do a PowerPoint circa 2006 story 😭

6D766E44-D727-4D9D-82F5-C7809073B472.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.