Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping deed at his #AD, actually cannae breathe at his pit oan voice 💀💀😭😭. What a bleeping wankstain omg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love the ad with his carefully over pronounced words. You can hear him faltering when he gets to a word he can’t read properly. He must’ve been sent that script because it’s way too concise and makes way too much sense for him to have written it.
I also love his 1982 TOTP style graphics this morning. He’s really treating us the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So is this his new joab? 🤔 is he working for fabreeze or Joy of clean?
F11FE449-4A2F-44EB-8209-B61EF7B246D4.jpeg

the music and the voice for these ads is sending me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's been watching too much QVC on the craptop. He sounds like a JML advert. Am sure febreeze are bracing themselves for the influx of orders from people with 'lingering smells' who are also incapable of opening a window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So is this his new joab? 🤔 is he working for fabreeze or Joy of clean?
View attachment 1227691
the music and the voice for these ads is sending me 😂
They’ve probably “paid” him with a couple of air fresheners rather than real money.
He’ll be absolutely thrilled with that though

And yes, like someone said up there ^ why plug it in next to where you make your food?! If it must be in the kitchen, at least put it at ground level. Although poor old Rayn would then get full blast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If you have to febreeze your sofa everyday it must STANK. I’ve got two kids and just wash my covers every 6 months or so and dry them in my (smell the wealth) garden. Thought that was the norm 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just listened to the ad and it’s killed me. Why’s he recorded it like a voice over.. I am DED ma lovelies 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Only that rocket cud fuk up the voiceover…refull…here’s me thinking aww this time it was refill…careering right back intae ma ain lane with my heed hung in shame 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Naw I can’t 💀 why is he trying to channel M&S advert vibes, I’d love to hear the outtakes! When her masks slips and she’s back into the little turd that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His new fabreeze plug in voiceover 🤣🤣 No wonder he cried for 5 minutes yesterday if that's why. I know I now have tears running down ma legs 😂😂
I've came running here to say the same 😂 I'm in hysterics after hearing that. I think he fancies himself on the QVC channel 🤭
Mario, let that be the last voice ad you do hun because you sounded so fake, stick to cleaning your police office

He's certainly got us laughing this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Swerving oot ma ain lane to say I think he's probably paid febreze to let him dae that ad, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping buckled at the voice-over ⚰⚰⚰🤣🤣🤣

Maz you're veering so far oot yer ain laine doll you're gonna do yourself an injury.

Spine bright 🌞 you're the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS how much Febreze does he use? I have a quick blast now and again but surely the “chesterfield” doesn’t need soaked in chemicals every single day? 🤷‍♀️
and he’s a cleaner but cleans around stuff in the kitchen. Even I, who doesn’t enjoy cleaning” moves the tea and coffee canisters and the kettle. Cleaner my arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My absolute pet hate not cleaning underneath! Move the kettle, breadbin etc! Would love to know what the polis think of his cleaning 😂

Reactions: 19
Do we think that’s what the 5 minute greetin was all about the other day? Is he going on a paid influencer jurney noo? This I gotta see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg! The voice over! I saw you witches talking about it and thought “ah it can’t be that bad”. I was so wrong! It’s amazing 😂 the over pronunciation of words, the heavy breathing into the mic, the Kwik Save supermarket back ground music 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.