Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VIP Glasto shart card. DEAD. 😂
‘I’d give it ten minutes hen’ 💩 - emerging from the porta loo clutching her diamanté febreeze bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine wee deek at the spice girls concert with his shades and suit and trainers, swinging it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m climbing the walls, I don’t know what to do, I’ve got a diary full of work but I don’t know what day it is. Mario where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🎶 Marion, stop right now thank-you very much,
strangler fingers on everything thing you touch,
Flash the shart card to the toilet as you run,
Set up the bumming fort deek, let’s have some fun🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine the review once he was home…”it just wisney for me ma lovlies, too many people, too cald and too much mud”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine the review once he was home…”it just wisney for me ma lovlies, too many people, too cald and too much mud”
I got tickets a few years go smell the luck and wealth it was amazing but bleeping hard work, plus it was like 30 degrees each day. he’d be so crabbit, I am here for the mario at glasto jurney ..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
C4A4C34C-9E57-4229-9912-8034ECBC99DD.jpeg

Marion and ‘the lassies’ having a gid time at Glasto wae wan Mumosa and wan ah they 👉🏻🍹 drinks atween them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I suppose if he did go to Glastonbury he’s used to being surrounded by druggies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose if he did go to Glastonbury he’s used to being surrounded by druggies
They'd probably be tame compared to the krays living next door and dog tit flinging Dave downstairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When he gets back from his Glasto journey and returns to the bedsit: “a met so many a yous amazing lovelies!!!! so, so many!!” *creates made up stories about how he’d been told he’d helped his lovlies come out / wear their shart cards w pride / imprison their cats in a fumes box, etc*

🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I swear he is trolling us honestly he must write stuff like “getting tickets to Glastonbury” and be on here like a shot to see what we make of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another journey that'll never happen 🤔 come on Maz, prove me wrong 😈

I'm gonna stick to watching it from the comfort of my house with a back & front door and clean toilet 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can any of you lovelies tell me what day is? Just Mare never posted it the day and I've got no clue without it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can any of you lovelies tell me what day is? Just Mare never posted it the day and I've got no clue without it
duck knows hen 🤷‍♀️ Am still sat here with the weans unsure if a shud take them to school the day or no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
RIP Deek if she lets oot an IBS fart when the tent is zipped up aw cosy. They'll huv tae keep a wee canary in the tent to monitor the methane levels 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.