Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why we haven’t seen any bathroom shots recently cos it’s just ceiling to wall covered in tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pack yer bags we’re going on an artexing over the MDF panelling journae
9BA55BCF-8138-4FBC-92C3-B575F278BA45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Was you around for the time he showed us cleaning his toilet and it had skids doon it? Like the runway at Heathrow. So aye
My favourite ever bathroom related story was when Hannah Ava May came to surprise Mario at the bedsit and Derek was filming prior to her arrival.
The first few seconds of the recording is Mario walking out the bathroom holding his stomach with a look on his face like he’s just annihilated the bowl 😂😂😂😂 it never gets old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ooh ma hoose is finally back in style me lovelies! I've artex in every room! I'm pure boujee. Won't burn the floral carpets just yet incase they come back in too! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My favourite ever bathroom related story was when Hannah Ava May came to surprise Mario at the bedsit and Derek was filming prior to her arrival.
The first few seconds of the recording is Mario walking out the bathroom holding his stomach with a look on his face like he’s just annihilated the bowl 😂😂😂😂 it never gets old!
I love that it’s still on his highlights too 😂 I can only imagine the smell hitting Han as she walked in. Like a wall of sulphur

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just found it, never seen it before as was on ma comma from Mario 😂
F1F9FD87-173E-41FD-983F-F899A93AA081.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Right am steering oot ma Laine the now cos his dinner the night looks pretty decent but verging back into ma aine laine cos am bleeping seek eh him over cooking that garlic breed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.