Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town. Aw thinner days eh Maz, when you had a jaw

EA540B6E-EE55-4B44-B62E-42A869BFF17E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Came across this bespoke meal too no wonder his stomachs on its arse
9593C024-4C7F-4988-9132-FB720ACF042E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My favourite ever bathroom related story was when Hannah Ava May came to surprise Mario at the bedsit and Derek was filming prior to her arrival.
The first few seconds of the recording is Mario walking out the bathroom holding his stomach with a look on his face like he’s just annihilated the bowl 😂😂😂😂 it never gets old!
Oh fabulous I wasn’t following Marion then - is there a clip anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never ever have I ever thought of Marion whilst showering. Gerald Butler yes, the phantom sharter of old Paisley toon never!! You might need a wee bespoke lanyard ma lovelie
Oh trust me, it was seconds, and then l give myself a good headshake 🤪

He's definitely playing us with these videos of Rayn. Hi maz, we see you Mr Obvious 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I rewatched his Starbucks drink highlight and am greetin. Beak is being clutched hard ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s losing the plot - that lappy to stalk tattle was the wurust thing he could have Klarn’d.
He’s actually no well with his psychotic stories. That cat hates him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a new day of dawn and I still can't get over him he wanting to take wee Rayn on a holiday.

I absolutely adore my cat but I couldn't take her out of her comfort zone to take her to a strange place where she will be locked up while I go galivanting. Although in fairness lovelies, he is a boring bast so would probably stay in his caravan the full trip all cosy.

And him thinking he needs security hahaha alright Kim Kardashian of Paisley :m

Have any of you saw NOHUN (@nohun_) on insta? He has a video up taking the piss out of Hinch overpriced bedding, I noticed Mario has went on to his page for a snoop as he liked the next video that was uploaded. Wonder if he has been sat in his paisley penthouse laughing at the video throwing the shade at Hinch cause we all know he still isn't over her visit to Glasgow and not dropping in to see him :LOL:

Mario is bald, pass it on.
Nohun ripped Kate Hayes a new one..... absolute work of art it was😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking of sharting and showering, I wonder if Mario bothers getting oot the shower tae shite? Or if he just lets it run doon the drain. So aye
Noo we ken why he uses a full boattle o' flash in the shooer, new Flash campaign furget flash, spray, dunn how aboot flash, shart, dunn ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.