Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suspense of what Italian meal he’s having for lunch is finishing me off the day hens. I’m going for pasta with a side of pizza again
Don’t forget the garlic bread. She does love a triple carb does oor Marion!

That Shart card will be worth it’s weight in gold when the shits kick in. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Knew this was coming. It’s a combination of the big bedroom “reveal” come down and that we’ve found out his exaggerations about timelines.

He must feel like shite 😂😂😂
The thought that he'd be so pissed at what we know makes me smile.

That's what happens when you put it out there on that app to strangers, Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m really confused about the laptop. Does he think it makes him look like someone who works hard at their career? But then is simply using it to watch Britney?!

Is he going to jump on the ‘home office’ bandwagon next and get himself a fancy desk?! Some nice stationery and a noticeboard?

I guess it might be easier when he’s navigating Dan Yell’s website when choosing a colour… sorry “designing” a new sofa.

Either way, I can’t wait for 6 weeks down the line when the laptop mysteriously breaks and we never hear about it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Look how happy she is again once it’s spunked a bit of money it doesn’t have on tit it doesn’t need. Sad little life

6343DB9E-3511-415F-8255-19E50C5F8925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I canny cope, they are like a pair of auld pensioners who are just being introduced to technology ffs 😆 hoddit n doddit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I get such Romy & Michelle vibes off of him. Like when they ask for the “business woman’s lunch” 😂

Fake it til you make it Mario hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awwww cosy of an evening (2pm!) snuggled up in the bumming fort on their laptops 😂
Deek watching stoner videos & Marion finding things to waste more money on with tabs open for Tattle, Tictoc and the app that’s no his joab. Absolute pair of crackpots the both of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I get such Romy & Michelle vibes off of him. Like when they ask for the “business woman’s lunch” 😂

Fake it til you make it Mario hen!
😂😂

Marion: Do you have some sort of business woman special? We’re business woman from Paisley.

Castleveechie: We don’t have nothing like that.

Marion: OK well just 2 pizza crunch suppers, a can of Irn Bru and a fruit shoot cos we’re in a hurry.

Deek: For a business thing.

Casteveechie: What kinda business you in?

Marion: ….

Deek: ….

Rayn: ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
😂😂

Marion: Do you have some sort of business woman special? We’re business woman from Paisley.

Marion: OK well just 2 pizza crunch suppers cos we’re in a hurry.

He’s in the business of promoting small businesses ma lovelie, n don’t you forget it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does specky face knows that putting a laptop onto s blanket will end up making it over heat and on fire……..??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂

Marion: OK well just 2 pizza crunch suppers, a can of Irn Bru and a fruit shoot cos we’re in a hurry.

Mario…… erm, I invented Post Its. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😂😂

I think you'll find that Mario is the founder of bumming forts and if you don't know get to know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait, they got a laptop each, oh ffs.
I really want to know where all this money comes from. They both work pretty much minimum wage. I know they don’t have a lot of outgoings as they have no real responsibility, but the spending is excessive

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really want to know where all this money comes from. They both work pretty much minimum wage. I know they don’t have a lot of outgoings as they have no real responsibility, but the spending is excessive
They must be in debt up to their eyeballs, Mario doesn't do many hours, certainly no overtime. He's selfish and Derek is thick, no grown up around to say STOP SPENDING LIKE YOU'RE HINCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.