Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know where all this money comes from. They both work pretty much minimum wage. I know they don’t have a lot of outgoings as they have no real responsibility, but the spending is excessive
Klarna and Zilch ma lovelie 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am thinking he’s gonna be selling Avon / Bodyshop soon that’s why he got the laptop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Awwww cute. Matching chromebooks...hahaha! They do realise that a tablet is as functional and probably more practical, (although they may be cheaper than tablets just now)? I'd imagine most tablets have more than 32gb storage too! My last laptop I bought a chromebook online, in the end one of my nieces got it and I had to go and buy a proper laptop again as it was useless for doing much more than social media and emails. Definitely couldn't run statistics packages, struggled with doing any significant amount of work on it. Just as well all Mario needs it for is watching social media on a bigger screen and buying tat online.

Reactions: 20
My curiosity got the better of me and I had to see what the review said - I wasn't expecting this!
As well as conning people she’s obviously been buying cheap supplies. The sooner she goes out of business the better if that’s what she sells

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yep, it's a toy alright until he finds another one to give him a buzz.

I've never known a middle aged man to look like an excited teen. And yes, you are a laptop idiot.

I still think him and Derek are a can short of a six pack 🤪
What is he looking at here? It looks a wee bit like tattle and a pic/video of himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really want to know where all this money comes from. They both work pretty much minimum wage. I know they don’t have a lot of outgoings as they have no real responsibility, but the spending is excessive
The amount of eating out is beyond and all that junk shopping spree and that stuoid horder of candle wax and scents……..

Reactions: 16
I *think* it’s Tiktok on desktop but for aw we know it could be hidden videos a Mazda singing ma luvlies. I thought Maz would splash oot on a wee MacBook Air or such, pure boujee. If he keeps putting that thing on a blanket then it’ll go up in flames😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I *think* it’s Tiktok on desktop but for aw we know it could be hidden videos a Mazda singing ma luvlies. I thought Maz would splash oot on a wee MacBook Air or such, pure boujee. If he keeps putting that thing on a blanket then it’ll go up in flames😂
Give him time, he’ll use the apple sticker you get with your iPhone and cover the HP signs and claim Derek treated him to a MacBook for a belated Easter present ma lovelies. So aye. Pure over the moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah can put money oan this pretentious wee bleep taking this laptop tae a coffee shop pretending he’s working. Ah don’t ken about anyboady else but ah huv tae use a laptop fur work and ah want tae fire it oot a windae oan a regular basis, gie me an actual desktop pc or ma phone any day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.