Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we’ll be treatit to a b and m and home bargains haul the day hens 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He’s scared there will be a sighting of him in the wild… shart card inall

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s on a bespoke post decoration / finding out Deeks straight on Facebook come down my lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What is she moaning about now? I can’t do the million dots of death the day. I just can’t 🥴

What on Earth does a cleaner need a laptop for? It’s not even his own business 🤷‍♀️
Only fans? Webcam? Candy Crush? His laptop has choice ma lovlelie. Now get the awful images I have burned into your brain and get back in ye ain lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder else he needs to get his hawns on the day… a new wax melt burner is much needed !!!! So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s the come down starting to kick in. The existential dread that constantly redecorating a flat like it’s the fourth road bridge won’t bring anything other than temporary satisfaction and that the cruel harsh light of day exposes how empty and unfulfilling living the Instagram life really is. So aye, mop leg kick this dayn of dawn luvlies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know most of us say that he should save and move out of there, and how can he live in beruit etc, but my opinion is he's happy there because he really is a scummy wee bleep so he fits right in with the junkies et al, I don't think he thinks there is anything wrong with his building/street, behind all those wax melts he is just a smelly wee scheme scrotebag, hiya Mazda hen 👋🏻 in fact I think being with dum dum has brought him up a few rungs on the class ladder. So aye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know most of us say that he should save and move out of there, and how can he live in beruit etc, but my opinion is he's happy there because he really is a scummy wee bleep so he fits right in with the junkies et al, I don't think he thinks there is anything wrong with his building/street, behind all those wax melts he is just a smelly wee scheme scrotebag, hiya Mazda hen 👋🏻 in fact I think being with dum dum has brought him up a few rungs on the class ladder. So aye.
You do have a point. Where he is now he probably looks down his nose at the neighbours. If they moved it would be him who was the poor neighbour. So suits him to stay where he thinks he is better than others

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s the come down starting to kick in. The existential dread that constantly redecorating a flat like it’s the fourth road bridge won’t bring anything other than temporary satisfaction and that the cruel harsh light of day exposes how empty and unfulfilling living the Instagram life really is. So aye, mop leg kick this dayn of dawn luvlies
I think you mean the forth rail bridge my lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You do have a point. Where he is now he probably looks down his nose at the neighbours. If they moved it would be him who was the poor neighbour. So suits him to stay where he thinks he is better than others
Yeah thats a good point, he probably thinks he's the mutts nuts, strolling about in his big quilt coat and 100 denier tights, wearing the lanyard/shart pass like a big gangsta gold chain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ almighty I bet he's dizzy looking down that nose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh ma lovelie whit a day! You quite literally smelled the wealth! I’m huvin a bespoke case of envy 💎🥔
Hen ah just sat doon and goat some class, turns oot it was the drivers seat of ma car ah sat doon in. Ah smelt the wealth lit THAT as soon as I walked into small business braehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The suspense of what Italian meal he’s having for lunch is finishing me off the day hens. I’m going for pasta with a side of pizza again

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's exactly what I was coming to suggest. A touch of narcissism and a superiority complex maybe has him happy where he is. He reminds me someone I went to school with who throughout adult life has basically dumped all her friends who are home owners, been to uni or climbing a good career ladder, have a lot of close friends and family and whilst she has a job and pays 'fuhl cooncil rent', etc. she has surrounded herself with people maybe questionable life choices (but loves to witch about them, how they are cheating systems, how badly they care for their kids, low scale crimes, substance abuse, etc...so remind me again why you are pretending/wanting to be their best friends given you clearly have a problem with them???). She definitely does it to make herself feel superior as there is obviously a chip on her shoulder. I have no idea who actually lives around Mario, but I do wonder if he has that same mindset and clearly cares too much about what other people think, so would rather stay where he is and feel like he is in a Palace as the actual costs involved with a mortgage, insurances, and maintenance would mean much less money to spend repeatedly decorating half heartedly, as would trying to keep up on a nicer housing estate (and well private rent he couldn't decorate every other week seeking IG validation). It's not as though he has nice outdoor space or seems active in his community to not want to move due to a strong social life, etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.