Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram friends are not your real friends you plum šŸ™„
Something tells me we're going to get flooded with laptop pics as if we've never had one ourselves.
Screenshot_20220416-202106_Instagram.jpg

Ah can put money oan this pretentious wee bleep taking this laptop tae a coffee shop pretending heā€™s working. Ah donā€™t ken about anyboady else but ah huv tae use a laptop fur work and ah want tae fire it oot a windae oan a regular basis, gie me an actual desktop pc or ma phone any day.
Thats why l asked yesterday if they were still used. My laptops never seen day light for about 4-5 years. My banking, emails etc is done on my phone these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I get such Romy & Michelle vibes off of him. Like when they ask for the ā€œbusiness womanā€™s lunchā€ šŸ˜‚

Fake it til you make it Mario hen!
Havenā€™t watched that in years and home from the pub after a couple of hours, my OH has stayed out the bleep haha.. but I going to put that on! On my totally not illegal fire stick.. mario hen,Ā£60 for the year get all movies/ series etc and all sky channels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he wants to start a Youtube channel (hence the work comment) and he thinks having a laptop will help him achieve his dream šŸ¤” šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ Instagram isnae his job but Youtube could be

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Last time chrome books were used was when my kid were doing live lessons in lockdown, and schools were handing them out for the wee ones who didnā€™t have any technology at home to learn on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When your hairdryer for 3 hairs costs more than twice what you'll pay for a laptop.........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet the greedy, self centred hole didn't get her anything either šŸ˜”
Screenshot_20220416-214011_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think he wants to start a Youtube channel (hence the work comment) and he thinks having a laptop will help him achieve his dream šŸ¤” šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ Instagram isnae his job but Youtube could be
Donā€™t give him ideas Ma luvlie, heā€™ll be looking at cameras noo and I refuse to see his beak and pores in 4KšŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I love my wee chrome book but I got it because my laptop was slow and wasnā€™t updating anymore. I only use it for streaming YouTube / Netflix / Disney - I donā€™t like watching tv (brain issues) and also for e-learning for work or zoom meetings I have regularly with my psychologist. I donā€™t use it a lot and tbh I didnā€™t need it. It was impulse but I like to have it there. Got it cos it was in my budget range and worth it for what Iā€™d use it for. Mazda just has problems where he needs to spend spend spend and if he doesnā€™t spend his mental health goes on a downward spiral. - Iā€™ve been there. Itā€™s not healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ā€œBest part of the 5 yearsā€ - emphasis on THE. Trying to backtrack on the dates now are we hen?

Typing this from ma MacBook Pro (smell the wealth). Those ChromeBooks donā€™t last 5 minutes (I work in education and they caused us so much grief during lockdown!).

• Haha
Bet they both claim pip, its not means tested so wouldn't affect any other incoming. Ā£650ish each per month

Reactions: 19
Bet they both claim pip, its not means tested so wouldn't affect any other incoming. Ā£650ish each per month
Iā€™ve thought from the start they both claim benefits. No way on their income (and Marionā€™s part time job) can they afford to live like they do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Well I say like they do, I mean like Mario does. Pissing money up the wall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.