Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t lie, he must HOWL when he reads his threads, because am no being funny but these are the best on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
We're a lot closer to the big day than you think. Mario has £3.64 and a couple of shirt buttons put by already 💎
Screenshot_20220412-104000.png
Screenshot_20220412-104028.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maw McKnight will be wearing the mother of the bride hoosecoat and her £5 stripper heels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am mortified that he's wearing ma perfume the day, gonna have to mopkick it's arse right oot the windae

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As much as I am here for the jurnee, Will Smith is gunny win another Oscar before Marion sashays up the aisle. I'll believe it when I see it lovelies and that's aw am saying the day!
Evens that Derek takes a wife before making Mario his hubby.

It pains me that Derek's self esteem slid through the flairboards
Good morning ma lovelies **super fast mop kick**
How excited I am tae be going on a wee wedding jurney, with youse aw. (After the Herringbone fitting of course) we've been oan so many jurneys of late, I'm starting tae feel car sick, so aye. I can no longer give sympathy to wee Deek, if he's pushing Marion for a wedding, then klarna oan his arse.
View attachment 1188363View attachment 1188365View attachment 1188366
Can't even describe what this has done to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220412-110415.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This wedding journey will be as successful as wee D’s learning to drive journey…

Never going to happen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It all makes sense. I think he wants tae be wed before they have a wane fae real. Stuffed in the bottom drawer of his bespoke bedside tables

9653F4C4-9628-419C-ACC7-1F416F4F762A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I live in a flat (I may not have a front and back door but I do pay fuhl rent in central london so smell the wealth) and my upstairs neighbour is stomping around - my fiancé just turned and said “wonder if he’s upstairs mop kicking the arse out of Tuesday” 😂😂😂 this thread is the most influential thing about maz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I live in a flat (I may not have a front and back door but I do pay fuhl rent in central london so smell the wealth) and my upstairs neighbour is stomping around - my fiancé just turned and said “wonder if he’s upstairs mop kicking the arse out of Tuesday” 😂😂😂 this thread is the most influential thing about maz 🤣🤣🤣
Your reeking of wealth my love. Get your fiancé telt to stay in his own lane and stop stealing this threads patter 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He will be that nervous oan his waddin day that the IBS will be extra strength from and that bespoke scene from Bridesmaids will be recreated 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I called it when I went in a week ago I saw the same chair and said here that's what his sneak peak was.

I'm sat here ready for ma nightshift in ma joab that's ma joab that I work 9 hours a night in, wonderin where the space tae fart in that bedroom will be, I'm convinced that he thinks he's in Gleneagles except we'll call it baldeagles boudoir 5 star lukshiray Hotel and so forth, high footfall reception area where you're greeted by the smell of absaloot wealth of Tam Ford doop and the frenchic door buzzer, awaits you is ensuite shower room (well it's no an ensuite but the hoos is that wee the bathroom is all but attached) and into the parlour of dreams where you'll be aw cosy next to the fire that isnae a fire but a kid on fire that creates copious amounts of ambience in the 3x3 space of grandeur. Your sleeping arrangements involve stickin the nut in some hangin bulbs a headboard the length of the wall, such amenities as a dyson, a nightclub toilet guards selection of parfooms, a cat that hates its very existence which explains the faint smell of pish everywhere.

Your host is Moira who serves a breakfast of oil boiled eggs and square slice that could pan in a windae in. You can enjoy an afternoon tea of mortons rolls done in a George forman grill pureeeee staypul, a cheeseboard wae dairylee and pepperami all IBS friendly and a lukewarm cup of piss (sorry hotel chocolat hot chocolate) dont ask questions just inhale the wealth up your clutched beak, and do not pay attention to the bent console leg, fousty skirting or the fact the tele doesnae fit. Sit back and relax for a late checkout, wave to the brass monkeys downstairs as you depart, feel refreshed as you can now mop kick whatever days arse you should wake up on. All For the luxurious price of £40 a night. He's truly is a colossal wanker tryin tae polish a turd but🙄

This is just bang on perfect, am sat in ma works canteen (I’m still fairly new in ma job mind and am by myself) actually bleeping chuckling away staring at my phone with tears rolling down ma face. Absolutely love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ma lovelies oan this dayn of dawn I've been on a Facebook jurnay inspired by the Derek House Post last night and found some bespoke retro Mario content. Clutching ma beak at some of these, some things just never change, fae his wall feature no working like his insta dms to his own mention of kerry katonas
Clutching ma beak! 🤣🤣🤣

Well, after seeing his bleach jurneh at least we know why he has 3 hairs the noo, he burnt the other fuckers clean aff!
choked at this!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.