Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Criss, cakie and tee supper. ohh yummm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Movie night lovelies 🎥 🍿 I bet Mario has imagined this exact scenario in that big baldy napper of his ever since he got the big snub from the queen bee herself. Admit it Mario you’re no even on her radar and never will be you jealous wee witch. And let’s no even pretend you’re actually watching the film anyway, we all know you’d much prefer to be watching Call the Midwife. This is probably much like the time he used to put hocus pocus on the tv screen at Halloween, just to take the picture and then turn it off. All to set off his staged autumn pics, the sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The criss cake and tee feast will be more horrifying than nightmare on elum street when it shoots oot the business end later ma lovelies x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does wee baby gurl Rayn ever no give the evil eyes to mazda? She looks lit she’s plotting his death every pic, canny blame her💎
Rayn's imagining Marion in an open casket so she is and putting it oan the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The bend in the shelves is getting worse. I give it tae June before out of date skin care is splattered aw up the wall and over the “vanity area”.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Your reeking of wealth my love. Get your fiancé telt to stay in his own lane and stop stealing this threads patter 😂 😂😂
unfortunately we both want to stay in marios lane as we willbe planning our wedding soon and I’m sure our Mazda will share his best planning tips for a bespoke, boujee and highly flammable day 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's he gonna do this year with the bedroom tree? Zero chance of it fitting beside that monstrosity 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here comes the bride aww dressed in Shite white thats aww am saying the day ma hens ...clutching ma beak and ma hoosecoat incase you see ma police uniform t tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.