Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whit a newsworthy story. β€œMan in slippers utilises a mop oan the bathroom flair”. Riveting.
He is a favourite to win Scottish wummin o' the year, pure hero in the scheme.

Everytime I pop on this thread I kick myself that I don't keep up. It's pure gold.
Jesus christ that bedroom has just given me a static shock and the willy nilly, random quilts on that chipboard headboard are affecting me far more than it should.
Anyway morning all!!!
Why does that picture make me think of #susanalbumparty 🀷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They could have had the most amazing wedding & honeymoon already, with the amount of money wasted on the bedsit and the multiple jurnees we have been taken on!
I’m still here fair the wedding planning jurnee however, the wedding night β€˜we no people to stay out late, we like our own home’, Macgils bus back after the ceremony and poor Deek carrying Marion up Beirut towers and over the high footfall threshold to get aww cosy fae the night at 7pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They could have had the most amazing wedding & honeymoon already, with the amount of money wasted on the bedsit and the multiple jurnees we have been taken on!
I’m still here fair the wedding planning jurnee however, the wedding night β€˜we no people to stay out late, we like our own home’, Macgils bus back after the ceremony and poor Deek carrying Marion up Beirut towers and over the high footfall threshold to get aww cosy fae the night at 7pm.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im strapped in for this journey πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ gonna be a stoater

• Haha
It'll be all fur coat and nae knickers, they should get the bus to Edinburgh, elope and save the money for a deposit away from Tat Towers πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies oan this dayn of dawn I've been on a Facebook jurnay inspired by the Derek House Post last night and found some bespoke retro Mario content. Clutching ma beak at some of these, some things just never change, fae his wall feature no working like his insta dms to his own mention of kerry katonas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Ma lovelies oan this dayn of dawn I've been on a Facebook jurnay inspired by the Derek House Post last night and found some bespoke retro Mario content. Clutching ma beak at some of these, some things just never change, fae his wall feature no working like his insta dms to his own mention of kerry katonas
Canny believe he’s always loved a exclamation mark. Still moaning about the weather & making up stories of praise from strangers. 12 years later and nothing has changed 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I find Mario doing black face so offensive πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You’ve no included photies when Marion bleached his ain hair yellow and looked like Oor Wullie 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
H a p p y T u e s d a y !

Let’s get these slippers aff and kick Tuesdays arse!

3 mare working days then it’s four days aff work! Ragin coz a LOVE a Monday!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Mental how he was actually somehow uglier back then than he is today, loving the 20 layers a fake tan butπŸ’ŽπŸŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is my favourite thread of all time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please do more wedding scenarios I love them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mental how he was actually somehow uglier back then than he is today, loving the 20 layers a fake tan butπŸ’ŽπŸŠ
Who would have thought that present day mario was a glow up duck sake. He'll be Derek level of fit by the time he's 60 at this rate

• Haha
I’m up and mop leg kicking this Tuesday’s arse already.

Excited for the herringbone flair jurney to transition into the wedding planning jurney.

• Haha
Frig that nose of his! πŸ˜‚

What year did he actually start going out with Derek?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.