Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I'm hoping he doesn't use the company I work for to supply all the wedding decor don't think I could cope ,maybe it's a good job my boss doesn't do klarna lol x
But does your boss do freebies for influential people?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mind when Marion kept saying he can only wash his clothes in this or that, can only wear this perfume or use that skincare cos he’s got sensitive skin, kept making it known in every video when he first came about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Defo not lol
They might want to rethink that opinion when they find out the this influencer can design the latest trends in wedding decor. He will bring all his Boujee bespoke ideas to your brand for free and then sell them as the Mario package.
Mario designs weddings©
Totally lovely, nice and so gorgeous my lovelliee.
*Just checking your company has an Ali Express account before we shake on the deal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They might want to rethink that opinion when they find out the this influencer can design the latest trends in wedding decor. He will bring all his Boujee bespoke ideas to your brand for free and then sell them as the Mario package.
Mario designs weddings©
Totally lovely, nice and so gorgeous my lovelliee.
*Just checking your company has an Ali Express account before we shake on the deal?!
Don't be fooled by the diamantes that ave goat, ahm still Marion fae the tap of the scheme 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They’re going to get aw cosy and watch nightmare on elum street ma lovelies 🥰 takes him back so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.