Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve no included photies when Marion bleached his ain hair yellow and looked like Oor Wullie 🤣
Is this the wan you’re talking aboot hen? When he went full Rosa Di Marco fraaam Eastenders? So aye

It wouldn’t be so bad if the bleep had heard of Toner in the colour purple

19454EC6-F59E-4DE3-A723-24ADDDB974F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t wait to see who he invites. I can imagine the insta huns who don’t really like him will show up for the publicity.

He’s also dropping hints now as a way to entice small businesses and get the whole thing #gifted. He’ll have Crapet Kerr officiating and that Baillie bloke DJing because no job is too big for Super Stevie.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mental how he was actually somehow uglier back then than he is today, loving the 20 layers a fake tan but💎🍊
I think he looks better with his neon tan and jazzy silver glitter face decor. Admittedly the bleached hair might be a step too far. But at least he looks like he is full of fun and energy.
He looks like he had a personality that consisted of more than buying wax melts, cushion covers and reflooring perfectly decent floor.

He now just looks like a greying old man, wrapped up in his house coat, moaning about the weather and just waiting his days out!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Frig that nose of his! 😂

What year did he actually start going out with Derek?!
I’m sure the last time he did a skincare / chat tit session, he said “they’d hud the flat for 7… 8 years noo, built it fae the grun up” and that was only a few months ago / end of 2021? The timeline doesn’t add up though - going by Derek’s pics, that was 5 years ago he lived there by himself. I don’t think Mario has ever been clear on whether Derek “took the flat on” while they were already seeing each other or not. He’s such a bullshitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, after seeing his bleach jurneh at least we know why he has 3 hairs the noo, he burnt the other fuckers clean aff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
As much as I am here for the jurnee, Will Smith is gunny win another Oscar before Marion sashays up the aisle. I'll believe it when I see it lovelies and that's aw am saying the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good morning ma lovelies **super fast mop kick**
How excited I am tae be going on a wee wedding jurney, with youse aw. (After the Herringbone fitting of course) we've been oan so many jurneys of late, I'm starting tae feel car sick, so aye. I can no longer give sympathy to wee Deek, if he's pushing Marion for a wedding, then klarna oan his arse.
Snapchat-1508935069.jpg
IMG_20220412_092651.jpg
Screenshot_20220412_093759.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Good morning ma lovelies **super fast mop kick**
How excited I am tae be going on a wee wedding jurney, with youse aw. (After the Herringbone fitting of course) we've been oan so many jurneys of late, I'm starting tae feel car sick, so aye. I can no longer give sympathy to wee Deek, if he's pushing Marion for a wedding, then klarna oan his arse.
View attachment 1188363View attachment 1188365View attachment 1188366
FUCKS SAKE!! The windae pic has absolutely done me in!

@hopethishelpsallthebest can you do one from Bridesmaids where she shits in the street? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.