Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Derek in his rangers tartan and Marion in Primarini boutique.
Elizabeth Duke rings or maybe he will go all out and have Pandora rings to match his bracelet.
Rayn will get day release for the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If ye know ye know, and if ye don’t know get tae know ma lovelie (no ma quote)
Anyone else thinking of the static they’ll get from that headboard 🤯 Reminds me of those cheap polyester sheets we had as kids (ma wealth didny smell then) when we spent our childhood electrified.
I know I'm a hunner years old, but is there any chance your bedding looked a bit like this? Teamed wae a wee nylon nightie, the static didn't so much crackle as bang 😂😂😂

Smell the '70's 👌
Screenshot_20220411-231255.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I went down a Facebook wormhole thru the night when I couldn’t sleep. Found wee Del boys page from pre-Mazda cuckooing him.
18 months later that twit had took over.
Also, blows his timescale of how long he’s lived there out the water.
39095064-D29F-418D-87D7-6C7AD716CDFF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I know I'm a hunner years old, but is there any chance your bedding looked a bit like this? Teamed wae a wee nylon nightie, the static didn't so much crackle as bang 😂😂😂

Smell the '70's 👌
View attachment 1187581
With one of this chip board circle tables covered with a coloured cloth and then a lace top piece. Pure bespoke.

Can you imagine if Mavis had lived in these times? The absolute state his house would be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a few random ones that I think he was maybe taking pics of the carpet. God love him 😩
I know, bless him and everything but it’s such a funny set of images and says nothing homely. They seem total opposites, with mario forever on a journey and poor Deeks just glad to have the basics

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe Dunelum would have the audacity to copy oor Mazda’s creations🙄
I called it when I went in a week ago I saw the same chair and said here that's what his sneak peak was.

I'm sat here ready for ma nightshift in ma joab that's ma joab that I work 9 hours a night in, wonderin where the space tae fart in that bedroom will be, I'm convinced that he thinks he's in Gleneagles except we'll call it baldeagles boudoir 5 star lukshiray Hotel and so forth, high footfall reception area where you're greeted by the smell of absaloot wealth of Tam Ford doop and the frenchic door buzzer, awaits you is ensuite shower room (well it's no an ensuite but the hoos is that wee the bathroom is all but attached) and into the parlour of dreams where you'll be aw cosy next to the fire that isnae a fire but a kid on fire that creates copious amounts of ambience in the 3x3 space of grandeur. Your sleeping arrangements involve stickin the nut in some hangin bulbs a headboard the length of the wall, such amenities as a dyson, a nightclub toilet guards selection of parfooms, a cat that hates its very existence which explains the faint smell of pish everywhere.

Your host is Moira who serves a breakfast of oil boiled eggs and square slice that could pan in a windae in. You can enjoy an afternoon tea of mortons rolls done in a George forman grill pureeeee staypul, a cheeseboard wae dairylee and pepperami all IBS friendly and a lukewarm cup of piss (sorry hotel chocolat hot chocolate) dont ask questions just inhale the wealth up your clutched beak, and do not pay attention to the bent console leg, fousty skirting or the fact the tele doesnae fit. Sit back and relax for a late checkout, wave to the brass monkeys downstairs as you depart, feel refreshed as you can now mop kick whatever days arse you should wake up on. All For the luxurious price of £40 a night. He's truly is a colossal wanker tryin tae polish a turd but🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So basically, he'll embark on this herringbone journey and then that's it ma lovelies, nowhere else tae go now
Let's just concentrate on the wedding that will never be...
He's ran out of readies (credit) hasn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wee Derek in his rangers tartan and Marion in Primarini boutique.
Elizabeth Duke rings or maybe he will go all out and have Pandora rings to match his bracelet.
Rayn will get day release for the photos.
I’m already out on day release ma lovely, been fitted with a bespoke ankle tag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everytime I pop on this thread I kick myself that I don't keep up. It's pure gold.
Jesus christ that bedroom has just given me a static shock and the willy nilly, random quilts on that chipboard headboard are affecting me far more than it should.
Anyway morning all!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
There was a Scottish zeleb mag a while back, not sure if it's still going. He should start his own, can call it Hullo There or Aye Okay.
Hello ma lovelies

What’s the story with Derek? I thought he was married to a woman. There was a picture on here some while back all in tartan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg I tripped over myself coming here about the bespoke wedding.
poor Derek will be locked out the hotel room at 7pm because he wants to stay dancing and enjoying his wedding while maz will be aw cosy in bed absolutely crabbit no getting through that door for Derek and no bumming fort action

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello ma lovelies

What’s the story with Derek? I thought he was married to a woman. There was a picture on here some while back all in tartan.
No no ma lovelie, that wisney his bride, it wiz his sister (no ma quote, correct me if ahm wrang). Totally boujee wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went down a Facebook wormhole thru the night when I couldn’t sleep. Found wee Del boys page from pre-Mazda cuckooing him.
18 months later that twit had took over.
Also, blows his timescale of how long he’s lived there out the water.
View attachment 1187592
Man, these are sad wee pics 😢 aww Dezza....

I honestly thought they'd been together years, no 3.5-4 years? Praying someone knows the engagement story 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.