Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if oor Marion hasn’t written every single one of these. The terrible sentence structure, poor English, overuse and wrongly placed exclamation marks 🤣🤣🤣🤣. ‘Kin hell he needs help Ma lovelies 😬
He deserves it, deserves what exactly, I love to know, it always rips my knitting when people say this, what do people actually have to do to deserve a nice bedroom??? I’m baffled 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He deserves it, deserves what exactly, I love to know, it always rips my knitting when people say this, what do people actually have to do to deserve a nice bedroom??? I’m baffled 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well as you know, oor Mazda is the patron Saint of small businesses (but also reckons you don’t have to declare #ad #gifted) as well as working a whole exhausting 2 hoors a week. Poor soul must be knackered and deserves his #gifted #madeitmasel bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing to add except this thread makes me laugh so much.

Someone said on here a while back ‘if you dont ken get to ken’ and it has lived rent free in my head for months making me laugh.

As you were….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning ma lovelies, up kicking Mondays arse, keep you power. I'm wearing ma favourite scent today, in honor of ma wee button mushroom, so aye. 🍄
There'll be absolootley nae bumming in ma new Dan Yell bed, so aye. That's purely kept for the bumming fort only, on ma wee chesterfields.
View attachment 1185725
I bought this scent cos it was on sale (should’ve wondered why) and it actually smelt like some cheap fruity cat piss body spray it’s bleeping HOWLING ma luvlies. I actually had it bin it, this bleep always buys the worst perfumes💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If ye know ye know, and if ye don’t know get tae know ma lovelie (no ma quote)
Anyone else thinking of the static they’ll get from that headboard 🤯 Reminds me of those cheap polyester sheets we had as kids (ma wealth didny smell then) when we spent our childhood electrified.
I AM DYING AT UR POST 😂😂😂 ELECTRIFIED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bought this scent cos it was on sale (should’ve wondered why) and it actually smelt like some cheap fruity cat piss body spray it’s bleeping HOWLING ma luvlies. I actually had it bin it, this bleep always buys the worst perfumes💎
Buys them / swatched them from the stock room in Debenhams when nae bleep was looking. 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if the come down has set in now after his first day back at work since the excitement of the reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok for the wiki.

I have been inspired by @Babybail93 and @Duchesspink to put his bespoke designer ideas for his hotel boudoir together with offerings from small businesses called Dunhellam and Bee&Em.

Just to see if they compare.

bedside.png
bedside1.png

chair.png
chair1.png

headboard.png
headboard 1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok for the wiki.

I have been inspired by @Babybail93 to put his bespoke designer ideas for his hotel boudoir together with offering from a small business called Dunhellam.

View attachment 1186732View attachment 1186733

View attachment 1186738View attachment 1186739

View attachment 1186742View attachment 1186743
Good work hun, this will save Mazda some time in putting together his claim against the big snakey company that have copied his bespoke designs. How dare they?
They need to stay in their lane and let the small business; Mario copies Designs© flourish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok for the wiki.

I have been inspired by @Babybail93 and @Duchesspink to put his bespoke designer ideas for his hotel boudoir together with offerings from small businesses called Dunhellam and Bee&Em.

View attachment 1186732View attachment 1186733

View attachment 1186738View attachment 1186739

View attachment 1186742View attachment 1186743
It’s even more pathetic when you see it laid out like this how he claims he “designed” it all 😂 he’s a joke. Such delusions of grandeur

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I AM DYING AT UR POST 😂😂😂 ELECTRIFIED 😂😂😂
Ma lovelie it was horrific. Everything I touched lit up. My hair stood on end and I could’ve lit ma maws fags from a distance. To this day i canny touch that shity nylon feeling poly fabric 😖 and his headboard and bottom headboard gives me the absolute fear, and my OCD canny cope with those bloody lines all over the place just so Dan Yell could change the design by x% just so she wouldn’t get sued for copying 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the come down has set in now after his first day back at work since the excitement of the reveal?
I was wondering that. He's been really quiet

Busy day, shattered.
You don't work the hours to be either of those you stupid soft tart 🙄

Screenshot_20220411-204756_Instagram.jpg

A wedding to plan HAHAHAHA 😂
I'm booking a front row seat for this one, but the way he spends money we could have a long wait.

Save yourself, Derek. Don't do it!

Screenshot_20220411-205250_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.