Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t wait to see Mazda (hopefully) in his bespoke custom made definitely no bought from a shop wedding dress, I hope he gets hair extensions just for it anawπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lets hope there is a better finish than when the installed the flooring in the highfootfall area. My one bugbear is people who lay new flooring and put that stupid beading down around the skirtings. If you do a job please do it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god I can’t wait for the wedding. Dan-Yell in cream nylon (but it will look dark cos the lighting is crap, Mario in sprayed on white sateen troos and a tit load of make up and wee Deek having no idea where he is or what he’s doing. I hope we all have oor hats ready and criss and joos to celebrate with. It’s gonna be a jurney lovelies 🀣🀣

Lets hope there is a better finish than when the installed the flooring in the highfootfall area. My one bugbear is people who lay new flooring and put that stupid beading down around the skirtings. If you do a job please do it right.
Looks pointedly at husband after reading this whilst agreeing with you totally and hating the beading 😑

I wonder who is going to get exclusivity to the wedding? Ok? Hello? Vogue? The Paisley express?
Maybe the Sunday Post will have a full page spread ….

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s 100% going on a living room redecoration journee isn’t he? Once that floor is done, he won’t be able to stop himself.

He’s going to collab with Dan Yell again to design a new sofa pick a colour for a new sofa. Then there will be a new coffee table and console tables.

New lounge furniture for 2022 in the scent #gifted and the colour β€œWhatever Hinch Has”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dae any of you lovelies Ken anything aboot their proposal journey? Or did Derek just get telt one day

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m chuckling away here thinking aboot that wedding. Three course carbs for the bespoke meal, a few glasses ae mumosa n Mazda doing the highland fling kicking his just married slippers aff then him phoning a taxi at half seven leaving his ain nuptials coz he’s shattered n needing up the road to his bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Do we think he’s been influenced by the Beckham wedding? Thinks he can pull off the same in Beirut?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm going for Castlevecchi for the reception. Classy as hell for Mario's budget 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m chuckling away here thinking aboot that wedding. Three course carbs for the bespoke meal, a few glasses ae mumosa n Mazda doing the highland fling kicking his just married slippers aff then him phoning a taxi at half seven leaving his ain nuptials coz he’s shattered n needing up the road to his bed
I hope there will be Pickled onions Veg with the main course of carbs and salt 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.