Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Av nae words the day. The fact that he’s said he designed the chair when they’ve been about since the 1950s has me deed. 💀 Wit ye mean hen is that you chose the colour, jist be honest xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for filling me in! I remember his “inbox being broken” the only prick I know who’s inbox just breaks. This thread is now my ultimate favourite. That photo shop a few posts up ⬆ that’s sent me to the hospital for a nebuliser a canny breath 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning ma lovelies, up kicking Mondays arse, keep you power. I'm wearing ma favourite scent today, in honor of ma wee button mushroom, so aye. 🍄
There'll be absolootley nae bumming in ma new Dan Yell bed, so aye. That's purely kept for the bumming fort only, on ma wee chesterfields.
IMG_20220411_101757.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ahhh the bespoke memories of him pretending his inbox was broken to try and make out that Hinch sent him a message to arrange a visit but he didn’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Now why does this bedside table from the small business B&M look so familiar? Can’t quiet put my finger on it? 🤔

E61684F6-7713-413D-AB94-14F2E04A32CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Look, was it just me or did anyone else notice this? When he pulled the bottom of the bed up to reveal the hidden storage, he used the word “autumn”. Now…..did he mean it was hydraulically sprung ie “automatic“ to him or did he mean it was an “ottoman“? I shall not be able to get aw cosy and rest until hunners of you help me get to know!! Tonsa 💕💕
Argh I missed that! I just skipped through the stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies, I need to announce something very exciting. Av been a fan of this brand fur ages and I’m finally working with Made (smell the wealth) to design ma oan bed. It will be called the Lauhlauhlauh* bed in the colour ‘I’m No Sure, Depends Oan The Crap Lighting’

*you’ll see it being called the something else oan their website

This will go in ma bedroom which I also helped to design with a small business called ‘Sharps’. They wur absolootlee amazing and no joab was too big fur them when I asked them to build me a new wardrobe. So aye.

#paidformaself

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ma lovelies, I need to announce something very exciting. Av been a fan of this brand fur ages and I’m finally working with Made (smell the wealth) to design ma oan bed. It will be called the Lauhlauhlauh* bed in the colour ‘I’m No Sure, Depends Oan The Crap Lighting’

This will go in ma bedroom which I also helped to design with a small business called ‘Sharps’. They wur absolootlee amazing and no joab was too big fur them when I asked them to build me a new wardrobe. So aye.

#paidformaself
You trying tae say that a joiner didnae tell you that fitting a wardrobe was too big a joab? Hope he goes fae plan A tae plan 0 like every good tradesman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Naw one knew the business went down the swanny hen, Marion outed it on his page his rules. But he’s fine, she’s fine, they’re all fine 😂
If ye know ye know, and if ye don’t know get tae know ma lovelie (no ma quote)
Anyone else thinking of the static they’ll get from that headboard 🤯 Reminds me of those cheap polyester sheets we had as kids (ma wealth didny smell then) when we spent our childhood electrified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

#paidformaself
I’m sure the small business Sharps are totally made up you mentioned them ma luvelie

• Haha
Reactions: 17

#paidformaself
Sharps?! Smell your wealth my lovelie. No bespoke ikea for you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.