Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the council don't allow electrical changes to rented property and neither do they allow lino in a living area

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
⚰⚰⚰ todays been a belter!!! Im sore from laughing at you lot 😆😆

The room reveal did not disappoint, im praying he gets a letter saying the council have decided to just demolish his close after all 🤯 relocation to Govan (if you know, you know) 😆😆
Govan would be right up wee Deeks street (iykyk)

I work with a woman who lived in a cooncil hoose in the boujee ✨Linwood✨. She put in a new kitchen, and when she gave it up to buy her own house, the council sent her a bill for them to rip the kitchen out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

I work with a woman who lived in a cooncil hoose in the boujee ✨Linwood✨. She put in a new kitchen, and when she gave it up to buy her own house, the council sent her a bill for them to rip the kitchen out 🤣🤣
yes I knew an older lady who had to have her bathroom adapted to her needs and although the council paid most as part of her social care needs she unfortunately had to move soon after into sheltered housing and council charged the family as she had only used the adapted property a matter of months 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Why didn't he accept the move to a newer property and then do right to buy? Such an odd decision to stay there when they could of moved.

Reactions: 15
Why didn't he accept the move to a newer property and then do right to buy? Such an odd decision to stay there when they could of moved.
Right to buy ended in 2016. As far as I know, he didn't get offered another property either?

Reactions: 18
Usually a silent watcher but this wee pube is really getting on my last nerve, I’d comment this on his post but the wee dick has limited comments, he is what’s wrong with this generation, constantly boasting for validation a likes off strangers every single post is him boasting, deep down this wee prick cannot stand seen anyone else doing well, yous heard him acting smug when Hannah’s business went down the pan, when her tire went flat, and when he tore a disabled child to shreds and removed her from his grid because mrs hinch went to visit her but didn’t actually have the balls to name drop, there all the same these insta huns, same with that sammi boasting, when there live is a tit show off cam, social media ain’t real iv been reading a lot of folk worried sick about gas and electric bills and unsure how there able to put food on the table then u have this wee bleeping wetwipe, a can read him like a book, think the only insta hun that’s stayed humble on insta is big mamas hoose! Rant over but that wee worm fries my brain hope he reads this

• Heart
Reactions: 49

The only good thing that’s ever came oot a linwood is a bus hen😂. I’ve known loads a cunts that have put in new kitchens in their council houses, not that big a deal if you expect to stay there forever. Mazda has made it very clear that he is staying in Beirut towers til the crane hits the living room windae, it’s beyond me why it’s so hell bent on staying on that shitehole when he could try and bid for an actual council house way a front and backdoor.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The only good thing that’s ever came oot a linwood is a bus hen😂. I’ve known loads a cunts that have put in new kitchens in their council houses, not that big a deal if you expect to stay there forever. Mazda has made it very clear that he is staying in Beirut towers til the crane hits the living room windae, it’s beyond me why it’s so hell bent on staying on that shitehole when he could try and bid for an actual council house way a front and backdoor.
It’s his SAFE SPACE ma lovelie!!!!! If ye don’t know, get tae know x mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maz and Deeks nightly playtime routine from those bedside billiard table lights.

and I'd be afraid I'd be hitting my bonce every time I had to go near the bedside table.

What a feeking bag of shite.

1649620693902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just noticed that some of his insta mates are at a christening together - the ladies who raided his kitchen I believe! Meanwhile, Mario is recording a second mirror-wave video to showcase his new bed. Where was your invite Mario!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Didnae merit an invite to the Christening eh?
The fuhl low rent keeps him there ma lovelie. He'll never pay less for a roof over his head unless he's back paying digs to his Mammy.

And even though independent living bills ain't ever gonna be cheaper, and he's got no debt (!), and there's 2 wages coming into the house plus his AMA and speeeonjay commission he still can't seem to get a holiday, a wedding or matching door honnels sorted.

So aye 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just noticed that some of his insta mates are at a christening together - the ladies who raided his kitchen I believe! Meanwhile, Mario is recording a second mirror-wave video to showcase his new bed. Where was your invite Mario!?
He maybe had to decline ma lovlie due to it clashing with the big reveal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look, was it just me or did anyone else notice this? When he pulled the bottom of the bed up to reveal the hidden storage, he used the word “autumn”. Now…..did he mean it was hydraulically sprung ie “automatic“ to him or did he mean it was an “ottoman“? I shall not be able to get aw cosy and rest until hunners of you help me get to know!! Tonsa 💕💕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.