Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the creature that deep fries eggs. Are we really that surprised she is boiling mince?

Bet it’s that cheap mince as well, full of fat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Of course he hates the method of cooking that gives the food the best flavour…OF COURSE! Bet he likes his steak so well done it’s like a tough auld boot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope Derek is down the Louden Tavern getting battered into someone else, and then goes home and tells Marion to take his Mario bed and get tae duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Derek is down the Louden Tavern getting battered into someone else, and then goes home and tells Marion to take his Mario bed and get tae duck!
I imagine Marion is such the jealous type (because he knows he is punching WAY above)

“Where ya been ah hen? Wae them slags doon the Social Club again? Aye? Well! Let me smell ya boabby noo!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
He’s on the come doon from the padded cell reveal and is now crabbit. The one time where it’s feasible to spend money on your kids and he’s playing the miser card. No doubt saving up for more bespoke brown leaves to honour the patron saint of autumn!
I’m thinking he won’t do the autumn table of tat this year, and all that tit he brought will be money down the drain.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, Jesus christ.
I think JC himself may have just popped his head out the cave and screamed shut the duck up at Mazza with the vault I just opened!
My friend told me to go to his singing highlights.
Pahahahahahhaha
Oh my god.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Gold.
Just gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t believe for a minutes he’s “just come across those cushion covers”. Didn’t they just empty the whole bedroom for the big “makeover”? A smell shite hens. He’s read on here how bad his spending looks and because he’s been dying to show his latest tat aff he’s concocted that story. That nose will need it’s own Instagram soon if he disnae stop wae the lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Evening ma luvlies, I have been working hard aw day at ma full time joab (Google the definition of full time Maz, hint: it’s something you’ve never done) as we aw don’t have the luxury a working 30 minutes a week and bumping oor partners wages. But I am very disappointed that we dinny get an Easter tree this year ma luvlies!! No even a wee Easter hamper or box?? Why is this bleep all of a sudden tighter than 2 coats a paint?? Has the new £100 laptop made him that skint? Miserable old bastard moaning aboot Easter, buy yourself a smarties Easter egg and duck up Maz, naecunt cares aboot your opinion on a national holiday. Also, happy birthday Rayn, maybe one day you’ll get a better owner💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A genuinely look forward to coming on and seeing there’s been stuff wrote on this thread cos a just Ken am gonna be chuckling away Ma lovelies. I’m lonely. I don’t have friends or family only people I see is my husband and my son who is just all for my husband and people at my work but even then I’m still new in my job so I’m more or less on my own! Coming on here having people too have a laugh with, goss about oor Marion honestly gives me something to look forward too so all eh youse with class patter, give yourself a pat on the back cos you just don’t realise whilst oor Marion fizzles at us tattlers you’re helping another tattler lift their spirits. Anyway, enuff eh this birthday caird pish, we thinking Deeks in the boozer getting absolutely hammered whilst Marion’s aw cosy at hame tapping like duck on that iPhone asking who deeks with when he’s coming home what he’s doing how much he’s drank etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh my god, Jesus christ.
I think JC himself may have just popped his head out the cave and screamed shut the duck up at Mazza with the vault I just opened!
My friend told me to go to his singing highlights.
Pahahahahahhaha
Oh my god.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Gold.
Just gold.
Oh my god I just found these and literally watched in open mouth disbelief - hilarious

Also, Q from a newbie - is he always either in bed or in that dressing gown? Must be stinking 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I imagine Marion is such the jealous type (because he knows he is punching WAY above)

“Where ya been ah hen? Wae them slags doon the Social Club again? Aye? Well! Let me smell ya boabby noo!”
I actually had his voice in my head reading that 😂

Yeah you would say it was delish. All l saw was your horrible boiled mince on a plate...btw, my roast lamb with mint sauce tasted fabulous!👌 😜

Screenshot_20220417-183859_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Derek comes home from the football absolutley steaming drunk with a kebab so he doesn't have to eat boiled mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
A canny find that video 😔
Now that I think about it, it wasn’t a tictic. Sorry ma lovelie!!! It was an Instagram story - he done like a Q&A box and someone requested something like “Mario and Derek in home bargains” (or something). It was really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, that answers a lot of our questions. Marion boils her mince 🤢 My mum made me brown the mince when I was a teenager learning to cook and I’ve never forgotten that.
I couldn’t cook my way out a paper bag but even I know you don’t boil mince!!!

Loving everyone’s stories about their Easter clothes/eggs. I’m from the North East in the scent Aberdeen and I haven’t heard of that before. Imagine him slagging folk off for “wasting” money. Get in yer ane lane and if ye don’t know, get tae know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You just don’t have roasters and mince! It has always in the history of Scotland to be mash! Or at least boiled ffs why does he get everything wrong, I’m not even mentioning the boiled mince that’s a travesty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
A genuinely look forward to coming on and seeing there’s been stuff wrote on this thread cos a just Ken am gonna be chuckling away Ma lovelies. I’m lonely. I don’t have friends or family only people I see is my husband and my son who is just all for my husband and people at my work but even then I’m still new in my job so I’m more or less on my own! Coming on here having people too have a laugh with, goss about oor Marion honestly gives me something to look forward too so all eh youse with class patter, give yourself a pat on the back cos you just don’t realise whilst oor Marion fizzles at us tattlers you’re helping another tattler lift their spirits. Anyway, enuff eh this birthday caird pish, we thinking Deeks in the boozer getting absolutely hammered whilst Marion’s aw cosy at hame tapping like duck on that iPhone asking who deeks with when he’s coming home what he’s doing how much he’s drank etc?
Nae need tae feel lonely with us bunch of cunts ma lovely! There’s always someone aboot on here fae a chat.

Have a look in the “off topic” section as well, there’s some great chit chat threads in there that I use when I can’t sleep ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tattie hearts ma lovelie 🥔 ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.