Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£65 for 4 cushion covers but you slag folk for spending at Easter, will you listen to yourself ya dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well good morning ma lovelies and happy Easter tae youse aw. May your wee purses be empty the morrow, so aye. I'm absolootley not arsed with people setting their Easter dining tables, I'm not arsed at aw. I'm fine, absolootley fine. So aye, had myself a wee chrome book for Easter, for all ma wurkey bets, so aye.
View attachment 1200321
Ah, I think you're right, he literally doesn't have a table to set. He could fit one in, if he chucked out some of the tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that was the view from my bedroom window them blinds would be lowered and tilted so I didn’t have to look at it. What a tit hole
Ah ken ma lovelie, ah jist get the brickies in tae cover ower the windaes fur aw ah’d use them 🤣 put the telly up in the space and huv a nice view oan the screen 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah ken ma lovelie, ah jist get the brickies in tae cover ower the windaes fur aw ah’d use them 🤣 put the telly up in the space and huv a nice view oan the screen 24/7.
Wan o those 90’s posters wae the whales and dolphins oan them. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That poor cat . He has no idea how to look after it . Cats need a scratching post and somewhere to burn off energy . Not a bed on the floor in the busiest part of that tiny flat . No room to run about and no toys . I’m surprised it’s lived as long as it has as it’s the most unnatural life for a cat . So so sad 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is that because you've over spent this week that your wallets empty?! 🤭

Nasty, viscous, Mario

View attachment 1200223
Well ma lovelies, me and ma pals spent £1500 this weekend on food and drink so ma wallet is well and truly empty. But the thing I’ve got up on Marion is that I actually have pals and got lots of memories.

Hope youse are aw having a braw Easter weekend.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chanting him on!!

Klarna on his ass!! klarna on his ass!!

B11F4629-513E-40F5-98C0-2D4021927EE7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
£65 for 4 cushion covers but you slag folk for spending at Easter, will you listen to yourself ya dick
I change my cushions and covers around every couple of years. Why the duck is he doing it every week? It’s no cause his wealth smells is it? That’s his sharthole and WTF is boiled mince?? BOILED?? FFS! I used to give dogs that in the kennels I worked in. It stank!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Bollocks has anyone been asking. It's an excuse just to post your stupid bed content again. Prick!

Screenshot_20220417-134724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mario is almost 40 and grew up on the West Coast of Scotland where it was tradition, at least where I lived, not too far away, for wanes to get an Easter rig oot. Every year we got new clathes including trainers and eggs so dunno why he’s suddenly so surprised thit wanes noo are getting mer than a chocolate egg ffs. He must’ve led a deprived childhood which explains the excessive spending a suppose. Tunsa love ma luvlies

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope Derek cops off with someone at the match 🤭

Mario is almost 40 and grew up on the West Coast of Scotland where it was tradition, at least where I lived, not too far away, for wanes to get an Easter rig oot. Every year we got new clathes including trainers and eggs so dunno why he’s suddenly so surprised thit wanes noo are getting mer than a chocolate egg ffs. He must’ve led a deprived childhood which explains the excessive spending a suppose. Tunsa love ma luvlies
I always got new clothes as well, and I'm older than him. Another mystery in his life at home with the family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he taking constant pictures of that laptop like having one is a flex? 😂 he is so embarrassing. You’re 38 hen!
Especially his laptop - did he not say it cost him £140? I think I spent the same amount on a keyboard for my Mac (Smell the wealth) 😂 cannot deal with him posting it every opportunity he gets, sad wee man that he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just come across Marion’s account, read the whole Wiki and I am creasing. This has to be a parody account, surely?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well ma lovelies, me and ma pals spent £1500 this weekend on food and drink so ma wallet is well and truly empty. But the thing I’ve got up on Marion is that I actually have pals and got lots of memories.

Hope youse are aw having a braw Easter weekend.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ah can smell yer wealth from here ma loverlie 🥰

Here's hoping the honking hoosecoat gets a wee turn in the bespoke washing machine, always hiz it oan.

Screenshot_20220417-133742.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mind that time when wee Rayn did the great escape? She jumped oot the flat windy and was found cooried on the side eh the rail tracks or something, absolutely fine just shaken up ma lovelies! Bet that cat was seething she was found

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What he means is that he's too tight and selfish to get Derek and his nieces easter eggs so he will happily scoff the one Derek bought him whilst pretending he doesn't like Easter

• Haha
  • Sad
Ooooh the little twats full of his own buck today isn't he? Hope he chokes on his non existent easter eggs and spills joos all over his new laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.