Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A genuinely look forward to coming on and seeing there’s been stuff wrote on this thread cos a just Ken am gonna be chuckling away Ma lovelies. I’m lonely. I don’t have friends or family only people I see is my husband and my son who is just all for my husband and people at my work but even then I’m still new in my job so I’m more or less on my own! Coming on here having people too have a laugh with, goss about oor Marion honestly gives me something to look forward too so all eh youse with class patter, give yourself a pat on the back cos you just don’t realise whilst oor Marion fizzles at us tattlers you’re helping another tattler lift their spirits. Anyway, enuff eh this birthday caird pish, we thinking Deeks in the boozer getting absolutely hammered whilst Marion’s aw cosy at hame tapping like duck on that iPhone asking who deeks with when he’s coming home what he’s doing how much he’s drank etc?
Never feel lonely, you’re amongst friends here. Unexpected friends, who have been thrust together by one man. A man to whom English is not the first language. A man who ruins a song just by playing it. A man who has three hairs and buys a Dyson hairdryer. We are a community united in a bid to understand what the hell is going on.

Tattie hearts to ya ma lovely, tonsalove 🥔👉🏻💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m going on a bespoke jurneh tae Lanzarote soon on that small business, Jet2. Although am no sure the noo because holidays are so commercial. I don’t want Melanie thinking I’m wasting Ma money on memories or making ma family happy. Might just save the money and get some stuff I dinnae need. So aye
Look at us, keeping wee small business alive in these economic times! 🥰 Might tag Jet2 later in a post and thank them for flying us aw this way like the VIPs we is. Make sure ye buy one o’ the wee planes fae the cart so ye can put it oan yer console table, next tae the wax melts. Might see if they’ll collab with me for a smell inspired by my flight - in the scent ‘crammed oan a plane with ma feral wanes’.

Hope yis have a smashing time, and never you mind about that wicked witch in Paisley! He wouldnae know a good time if it snuck intae the bumming fort! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Look at us, keeping wee small business alive in these economic times! 🥰 Might tag Jet2 later in a post and thank them for flying us aw this way like the VIPs we is. Make sure ye buy one o’ the wee planes fae the cart so ye can put it oan yer console table, next tar the wax melts. Might see if they’ll collab with me for a smell inspired by my flight - in the scent ‘crammed oan a plane with ma feral wanes’.
I’ve just had an horrendous thought! Could you imagine Marion absolutely destroying the toilet just after take off. Then having tae sit in the recirculated stench fae 4hrs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well he always said he could get a front and a back door my loverly 🥰 🍆
For duck’s sake, there goes ma drink😂😂⚰

I’ve just had an horrendous thought! Could you imagine Marion absolutely destroying the toilet just after take off. Then having tae sit in the recirculated stench fae 4hrs!
And there goes ma dinner 😂 :sick::poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well ma lovelies, me and ma pals spent £1500 this weekend on food and drink so ma wallet is well and truly empty. But the thing I’ve got up on Marion is that I actually have pals and got lots of memories.

Hope youse are aw having a braw Easter weekend.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Can I be your pal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t cook my way out a paper bag but even I know you don’t boil mince!!!

Loving everyone’s stories about their Easter clothes/eggs. I’m from the North East in the scent Aberdeen and I haven’t heard of that before. Imagine him slagging folk off for “wasting” money. Get in yer ane lane and if ye don’t know, get tae know!
Boiling mince gives me the dry boak 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s some kind of bleep ain’t she? bleeping watching Netflix on the laptop when he has two proper TVs within 4ft of each other 😩

395D6B86-84CE-418C-88D9-16A11C1C9134.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Derek’s away tae get noshed off by someone aff that app Grindr, whilst he’s at the “footy”. Go on lad! Fill ya boots!
Oh I hope so!! I’d love if he was seduced by a right handsome bloke who would treat him right. And Soz Marion but the cat bloody hates you. It shines out of her beautiful wee body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s some kind of bleep ain’t she? bleeping watching Netflix on the laptop when he has two proper TVs within 4ft of each other 😩

View attachment 1201393
I prefer watching it on my laptop but I have a neurological illness, so it’s better for me to watch it on that which is a bit duller, quieter and I can watch it in a position I’m comfy in but she’s just an absolute fandan, am sure Marion think she’s some uni student who lives in halls with only their laptop for tv plus coursework or something. Or maybe it’s to help his kezza Katonas 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m 45 and since I can remember I’ve always had an egg and a jaunt to Edinburgh wearing a new outfit. It was a time we spent as a family.
This is a tradition I’ve carried on with my kids.

He has got a cheek slagging off Easter when he turned Autumn into a full on celebration.
I’m 59 (oh stop, I know, yez cannae believe it!!) and a new outfit complete wi’ bunnet was a stapul in our hoose (front and back doors)! When we had oor lassie we hadn’t tuppence to rub together (we’re a lot more comfy now, smell the wealth (no my quote) but the bairn still got a new dress and sandles and a Cadbury’s egg!! What an awful spoofer!! 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am here for the laptop jurney. Spotted it sitting in the vanity area. Are we going to be treatit to a boss witch working from home office area jurney? Can’t wait till he gets a wee rose gold pot for his boujee stationery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still say he was dropped on his head as a baby
He’d have to have been picked up in order to be dropped ma lovelie and we only need to look at the back of his head to know that didn’t happen. You could iron a shirt on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also the laptop really isn't much bigger than a tablet he claims to have had in the past so how is that helping his Kerry katona?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope wee denzel comes hame wae somewans foundation and lipstick oan his collar smelling of baccarat rouge and had already had a proper hearty meal elsewhere and paps thumb heed oot the bedsit so aye hens am crabbit the day and that's aww am saying the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.