Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered why Moaning Marion all of a sudden started eating yogurt and grapes for her breakfast , as she seems to think that’s classed as healthy eating . Then I just noticed he follows this guy who’s a health and fitness instructor . Mario following a health and fitness instructor 😂😂 . He’ll be away for a Tommy tank with the new laptop while Deeks oot .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I am here for the laptop jurney. Spotted it sitting in the vanity area. Are we going to be treatit to a boss witch working from home office area jurney? Can’t wait till he gets a wee rose gold pot for his boujee stationery
I'm living for the coffee shop #makingmyempire posts with screenshot of laptop and coffee he hates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Howling at his reflection in the spoon, the hoose coat again, it must be crawling by now :sick:

5E7F6A3F-29FD-4078-A42E-219F80434CC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I imagine Marion is such the jealous type (because he knows he is punching WAY above)

“Where ya been ah hen? Wae them slags doon the Social Club again? Aye? Well! Let me smell ya boabby noo!”
"Let me smell ya boabby now" .. absolutely bleeping ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That shite laptop will be in cash converters within the month along wae his “TWO IPADS HE HUD” 🙄. And he’s goat two phones. He needs tae go oan a environmental friendly journee my lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wish he’d spend £65 on a new hoose coat instead of skulking around like Norman Bates

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I imagine Marion is such the jealous type (because he knows he is punching WAY above)

“Where ya been ah hen? Wae them slags doon the Social Club again? Aye? Well! Let me smell ya boabby noo!”
Clutching the hoosecoat, get the zoflora oan that noo or yer oan the chesterfield the nite, Mario's bespoke bed is fur clean boabbies 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.