Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obviously not his birthday, it's just a slideshow of photos from previous birthdays along with a quote about how amazin' he is and audio playing over the top saying the same, in case anyone struggles to read his bespoke writing.

A totally normal thing to post. Not random or attention seeking at all.

I can't cope with him or his lovelies!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs even his lovelies are confused as to why he is posting a montage dedicated to himsel on this dayn of dawn 😂😂😂 He's so cringey I just cannot 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tong Braxton was one of the answers on pop master today. Mr jaggy would’nt give me the point for saying tong🤪
anyhoo I still beat him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eh hen, yer in the wrang lane, it’s wuruumm 😉
My mistake hen. Forgot to have ma cut up grapes and muller corner to set me up for the day.

Does anyone think the cheese and onion combo crisps have changed? 😔 They’re really hard and crunchy now and have a different flavour. I’m gutted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
‘Never lose sight of why you are what you are Ma lovelies’ here’s Ma self indulgent montage fur you aw
527BF913-7D52-4E1A-AA5D-FC398F331AE8.jpeg
1E27927E-96B2-4C9C-8B23-98D36065BEEF.jpeg
65CF2288-BCAF-47E8-BE07-ED28DF99F3F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If wee Rayn isn't a flower girl at the wedding I'll be crabbit.
I'm imagining wax melt favours, a hot chocolate station, tables named after zaflora scents and everyone on the bus home by 5pm to get all warm and cosy. Pure bespoke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He is so bleeping cringe! It wouldn’t be so bad if he was a looker, I could overlook it. The bleep is rancid and has far too much confidence fae somwan wae a face like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Am no bothered, I don't look at that negativity, I don't give a tit, this app doesn't define me. Now excuse me while I spend all morning creating a slideshow in retaliation to all the stuff I read about my inconsistencies and horrible personality, so that you can all validate me and a handful of people can share it so I reshare and can passive aggressively continue to show people seeing through me bothers me very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He is so bleeping cringe! It wouldn’t be so bad if he was a looker, I could overlook it. The bleep is rancid and has far too much confidence fae somwan wae a face like that!
He's definitely not one that l would give a second look at....Actually, I'm lying there. I would look twice, but only because of his massive nose 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's definitely not one that l would give a second look at....Actually, I'm lying there. I would look twice, but only because of his massive nose 😳
Don’t forget the weird flat heid ma lovelie. I’d be fascinated 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching the Scottish news there ma lovelies and spotted wee Marion boarding the bus!!!! 👵 🚌

E380DE17-3537-4862-98C8-06B4664CE3D6.jpeg

(this lady has a better haircut than Mario, nae debates).

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.