Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I seen the jug of cocktail and the bingo cards I thought maybe they’ve went to bongos bingo or something similar but then when we seen Derek coming back from the bar carrying shots in a bingo hall with the big lights on I just knew they’d be home before my 13 year old was from his pals birthday party 🤣🤣🤣
I honestly can’t get over the excitement on dereks face. I can imagine the bar tenders taking the right piss out of them 🤣 I mean Dezza probs had to get drunk as he knew it was the annual pokey time. Even he can’t avoid it on a birthday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
STELL bleeping MAGNOLIAS!!! STELL!!! Wtaf… he is ripping ma bleeping knitting…. duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly can’t get over the excitement on dereks face. I can imagine the bar tenders taking the right piss out of them 🤣 I mean Dezza probs had to get drunk as he knew it was the annual pokey time. Even he can’t avoid it on a birthday 🤣🤣🤣
Annual pokey time has killed me 😂

imagine that thumb face riding u lol,
3293D971-2CA4-4A7C-96B6-5FDB14818B3B.jpeg
a couldn’t even think aboot it last lovelies nae matter hoo big his schlong is.. poor we dezza havingto live with him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Are ma kerry katona eyes acting up the day or is that a 50th card and a baby shark card? Am a blind as a nikita dug?

E2614348-F64B-4310-A81F-DD833A55036C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The 50th card says ‘Son’ ma lovelie but it’s written in a font that’s as illegible as one of Moira’s “Hold to Read” rants. Ah cannae comment on the Baby Shark card because this app isnae ma joab. 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The 50th card says ‘Son’ ma lovelie but it’s written in a font that’s as illegible as one of Moira’s “Hold to Read” rants. Ah cannae comment on the Baby Shark card because this app isnae ma joab. 🥔❤
Thank you ma luvlie, i think a need a new pair a bespoke eyeballs 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are ma kerry katona eyes acting up the day or is that a 50th card and a baby shark card? Am a blind as a nikita dug?

View attachment 1138415
Doesnae matter by noo anyway ma lovelie as they cards huv went the journae deeks birthday is auld news. It’s all aboot princess Mazda again the day.. anyway back to the question, I think it’s a bespoke baby shart card fae derek to hang aroond his own neck to let everyone know he’s exempt fae masks due to him still being a wee infant. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Our Marion is likely to have had it comin oot baith ends aw night but coz we all pitched up for a front row seat he's no playing wi us ma lovelies. Boo hiss!
We know the truth :sick::poop:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine looking that bleeping miserable at a Spice Gurals concert. Looks like he’s doon wind of wan o his sharts. So oui
Tae be fair if I was made tae go tae a spice girls concert ma face would be giving marios a run fur his monae

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.