Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion hen, you WERE a bleep, you’re still a bleep; there’s nay jurneeee long enough to alter that. So there, nay debates, and nay amount of lifting yer phone up and living life as it should be will ever change that.

Comparing a painted wall, a gammy legged table and a ply wood wall to some life changing event has enraged me! That daft bastard wouldn’t know progress if it smacked him in his Kerrykatonas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Marion hen, you WERE a bleep, you’re still a bleep; there’s nay jurneeee long enough to alter that. So there, nay debates, and nay amount of lifting yer phone up and living life as it should be will ever change that.

Comparing a painted wall, a gammy legged table and a ply wood wall to some life changing event has enraged me! That daft bastard wouldn’t know progress if it smacked him in his Kerrykatonas
He makes me die. My 18 year old son has already achieved more in his short life than Mario has in 38 years. Yes, that’s a Mum brag haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Mario's easily pleased with his pathetic life if that's how he sees his journey as a middle aged man 😕
When l look back on my life, l see cruises and flights abroad, weekends away with friends, the theatre, meals out with friends and family, parties, and I'm still doing it now.
His is trips to B&M, Primark, bingo, the same cafe and Italian restaurant.

Keep your life Maz, it's shite! 👎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s odd to me that he doesn’t look at his brother and sister and measure “success” against them. Good and productive jobs… front and back doors etc. I don’t necessarily think everything is or should be a competition in life but throwing yourself a party over some MDF panels isn’t it Mario. Settle doon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s odd to me that he doesn’t look at his brother and sister and measure “success” against them. Good and productive jobs… front and back doors etc. I don’t necessarily think everything is or should be a competition in life but throwing yourself a party over some MDF panels isn’t it Mario. Settle doon.
Exactly. My parents didn’t have much money and I grew up on a council estate. The difference is, my parents led rich and varied lives. We have so many lovely memories. My Dad had an old banger car and my Mum has always worked as a carer. They didn’t have much but they were successful.

A bit of Paint, some free furniture and an insta following is not success when you’re 38 working part time for minimum wage without a single qualification to your name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah love that he thinks that he’s the epitome of success. A bent table leg, mdf, a free couch and a room filled wae £10 tat oot a bargain shops. Where huv ah went wrang in life.
Don’t be jealous ma lovelie. Remember this app is no yer joab and it’s not where you went it’s how far you were, or some shite like that (no ma quote) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t be jealous ma lovelie. Remember this app is no yer joab and it’s not where you went it’s how far you were, or some shite like that (no ma quote) 🤣
Aw ah ken ma lovelie, sometimes ah need tae mind that as ah walk oot ma front door tae ma car gawn tae ma actual joab. Mind it’s how far you were (McKnight, 2022) so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get if the video was a kitchen extention, with bifold doors and a marble island, but no, it's the MDF panelling again. He thinks he's made it in life because he has panelling and an electric fire. What a sad bastard. How sad is your life, that you sit there making videos of the same living room over and over, as you have nothing else going on in life. Very boring. Your only content is MDF, books covered in fablon and some wax melts.

It's how far you've come, not how far you were... 🙄🤔 What?
It's not ma quote but I'll be sure to pass it on to my 22 year old, who has his own car and just bought his first property, he's living life as it should be lived, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been busy workin 12 hour shifts cause ma joab is ma joab and tattle isnae ma joab. So Aye. I looks earlier and the week did ah fuckin see that right?? Marion and Deirdre went tae the mecca for his birthday?? I've noo decided Deek is as much of a fuckin plant pot as Marion is, I then take a wee comma and see Marion and his new post the day like 'it's how far you've come not how far you were'. .eh? The conclusion is he's a gay George Bush making zero fuckin sense quotes 🙄 bet he's that fanny that watches the fitbaw and goes 'duck if that would have went in that would a been a goal!' 🤦🏼‍♀️ gie me strength man

• Haha
Does anyone else hate the videos of people filming how generous they are to the less fortunate? Just give the money FFS and stop looking for kudos. Grinds my gears

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else hate the videos of people filming how generous they are to the less fortunate? Just give the money FFS and stop looking for kudos. Grinds my gears
It's awful. Makes me wonder if they didn't have a camera would they do it.
Love how Marion who hates tictic is oan tictic getting videos for his story. Knob.

Reactions: 23
I don't believe for one minute this idiot donates to anything other than to B&M.
He's trying to show himself in a good light, and l can't see it.

Show a screenshot of a receipt of your donation, Maz, and I'll believe you, until then it's just words 🙄

Reactions: 26
You are fucked then mazda, coz you are a vile bleep, and as for giving, ha! Most of the links you post about charity is either you are not on list of donations as giving anything or you had given a couple of pounds if that, and I'm not shaming anyone who gives what they can to charity coz everything helps, but this scrote promotes friends/family gofund me etc and doesn't even donate himself, he thinks him sharing to his followers for them to donate is enough! Mazda you are not a nice person and your mask slips all the time, so I hope you get back what you give out, bawbag.

Attachments

• Heart
So……….is he gonna bag that £350 and home the Ukrainians then…….?? Has he donate anything to the foodbank……?? Has he done anything to help the homeless………?? His done duck all about helping others who is less fortunate untill this war began now his saying tit he feels sorry and loves to help other or tries his best pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think he means he gives as in donates. I think he means he gives people the boak. He's seems tae thrive afff that so he thinks he doing a good deed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.