Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
Ma luvlies it’s ma day aff, so I woke up took a look outside ma windae to see the view a beirut towers then I climbed er my collection a wax melts tae the fridge (I huv decided tae buy AMA full inventory tae save her fae gawn inty administration again #supportsmallbusinesses), cracked open the muller corner yoghurt, let Deek out the kitchen cupboards and fed him 1 chocolate baw fae it. I cut up 2 oot a date grapes and put them in ma yogurt so I wis feeling pure fresh and motivated tae kick this weeks arse. Speaking a arses, mine collapsed as it usually does around 5x a day so I made sure a SCRUBBED the pan afterwards and put the seat back on the hinges. I had ma shower in ma doll sized bathroom way aw ma bespoke OPLEX products as it really does help way ma THICK and COURSE hair, I think it’s even helping it growing. I went inty ma hoarder-like room and decided I wanted to smell likes cats pish, just so I feel like baby gurl Rayn is always beside me, I chose “Calvin Kleins” in the scent “CK be”, this is wan that I always get stopped in the streets fir. After climbing er ma pile a washing tae the buckling bespoke ikea wardrobes, I put ma best primark claez on and told Deek to get back inty his cupboard so I can lock it. Nae need tae tidy the hoose either ma luvlies, Deek is locked up aw day and I’m in a canopy sleeping suspended aff the ceiling so the bedsit stays spotless! I make sure I re upload the same walk around a ma hoose just so I luvlies know that I’m better than them because I “GUT” the gaff every morning before work. I also make sure I remove Rayn fae any windows she’s planning on jumping fae. Then it’s time to head oot… Ma ring door bells been smashed in fae the junkies that parade around it, I’ll need tae moan on ma stories so I can be gifted a new wan. I lock the 30 locks on ma door and put the iron cage back round it, just for safety reasons. After a lovely wee walk tae the bustop, minus the smoker blowing smoke in ma face for the whole 4 minute wait, I show ma bus pass and sit ma Kim K arse on the Mcgills seats just for ma 22 minute shift at the polis station💎 Spine Bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Happy Birthday to Tattle's favourite Paisley pocket rocket. To commemorate the occasion I shall share my favourite Deek photo. Thank you @menopausalmargrit for bringing it intae my life.

Screenshot_20220319-111714.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Evening ma lovelies, I've been oot the hoose the day, living life as it should be lived, if you know, you know, so aye and if you don't know then get tae know. Here's some bespoke new pictures of hair suggestions for Marion. His 2009 hairstyle is making me car sick every time I see it.
IMG_20220317_222321.jpg
IMG_20220317_222335.jpg
Screenshot_20220317_222305.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
When I say I ran here.

I thought we were going on a pregnancy jurnee there, ma lovelies. I thought oor wee Deek was getting ti be a daddy and Rayn the leopard wiz gonna be giving up her bed.

I was just waiting for them to pan to wee Marion Jr and his genetic three tufts of hair sat in his highchair scoffing chips at MaccyD’s, so I wiz. All ma dreams, shattered. Nae power. So aye.
Hold ya power ma lovelie, we'll all be going oan this jurney soon. Spine bright 💎
Screenshot_20220326_211718.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Morning ma lovelies, a few pictures here to kick Tuesday's arse, I've been on a wee hair transplant jurney. They spoke to my heart. Spine bright and so forth.
Screenshot_20220322_091045.jpg
Screenshot_20220322_085932.jpg
Screenshot_20220322_091209.jpg
IMG_20220322_091057.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Poptart

VIP Member
"It's how far you've come not how far you were"

*Not ma quote
*Not anyone's quote because it doesn't make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Rayne

VIP Member
He’ll be creaming in his age 11-12 Primark tracksuit now, Hinch has asked for more coffin tictocs. Wait for the smug wee scrote to come and do a hundred dots of gloat.
Perhaps he could do a Tictoc with Hinch in the casket seeing as the only way he will ever meet her is over her dead body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Imagine being a journalist at this time wae aw the global stories you could write about and your assignment is writing a piece about a clown like Marion reading the instructions aff an Astonish box.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
How can anyone say that this thread is trolling? I actually have tears streaming down my face!

“So oui and so forth” ended me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Correction hen, the nail is in the coffin 🤡
I’m confused - I have a job (40 hours per week but sometimes more), spend lots of time with family, friends & other half, & go on plenty of holidays. Whereas Marion works 2 hours, has no friends, family can’t stand him and never leaves the house. Is that persons message aimed at Marion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50