Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies its 9.48pm and instead a bein up the toon pre bevvies for the sav (if ye don't know, git tae know) he's away back tae the bumming fort to greet himsel to sleep about his birthday kia ora

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really think that Marion thinks, he's too famous to go to the bar. He's probably sat there in a pair of dark sunglasses, asking for a vip booth. Little prick. Poor Deek. Marion gets hotels and bars, Deek gets bingo, WKD and even then, he has to get it himself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Och ma lovelies I actually feel really sorry for wee Deek, he deserves a lot more than some joos at the bingo for his birthday as he puts up wae a lot of tit from oor Marion. Hope he’s had a nice day and wee happy ending in the bumming fort, so aye.

*edited to say puts up with Marios tit literally and figuratively :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh Derek you're so bloody lovely. Could pop you in ma pocket and then sneak you away fae that monzo the clown. Hope you had a bespoke wee birthday ma hen, now lift that phone and live your best life 🥰❤🥰❤🥰❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Mario is going to be amnowell tomorrow. Why can't Derek have a bit of fuss in his birthday, a hotel etc. 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Mazda will be gutting that place before bed the night, making sure any traces of Dereks birthday huv gone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Lmao but remember hen he did buy derek labels for his washing liquid 😂 lucky guy
Imagine they were his birthday present, makes me want to greet fs

"Here Derek happy birthday n that mind I've goat wan coming an all, I goat you labels aff Stacey's sister n were gawn doon bingo but ma klarnas due oot so you'll need to piy, so aye, happy birthday n that"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Imagine they were his birthday present, makes me want to greet fs

"Here Derek happy birthday n that mind I've goat wan coming an all, I goat you labels aff Stacey's sister n were gawn doon bingo but ma klarnas due oot so you'll need to piy, so aye, happy birthday n that"
I really hope they weren’t his gift! Mazda probably counts himself as the gift. Wrapped up in a big bow 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don’t mention that word, hen!🏠 Marion lives in a wee boujee bedsit and he’s absolutely fine with it! He doesny need any front and back doors to keep him happy….he’s plenty of doors leading off the high footfall vestibule!!!! 🥔💗 to you Magreet xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
50 dots of doom the morra on the topic of trolls ruining Derks birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.