Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I've finally worked something oot. Apologies if this has been mentioned on this thread already as I've been loving ma comma break and not yet fully caught up.

Our Marion's moods/stories/trends/reels/grid posts etc are never his own work as we know and always copied from others. His recent 'come back' seemed a bit different to me especially the constant coffin TikToks. Don't know if any of you have seen Scottish guy Gary Paterson on Insta and TikTok....if not have a look and Marion is copying all his ways right now. Difference is that Gary is a genuine person and isn't trying to be someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
“This app isny real life!!”
Yet here he is showing snapshots of how he lives his life to the fullest.. so he's taken his second phone oot! Hope they got a house at bingo cos its the only chance of getting a house any time soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t mention that word, hen!🏠 Marion lives in a wee boujee bedsit and he’s absolutely fine with it! He doesny need any front and back doors to keep him happy….he’s plenty of doors leading off the high footfall vestibule!!!! 🥔💗 to you Magreet xx
He could huv a front n back door lit THAT but he's happy in Beirut with his damp and too wee fur the space telly and panned in letter boax and blind nikita dugs so aye make nae mistake hell continue tae spine bright in his ain lane 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you imagine the faces of the old biddies watching Marion and Dazza getting mortal in the bingo hall!

i bet they got “ssshhhhhh’d” every 2 secs and Marions meerkat head bopping around trying to see who dare ssshhhh Marion - the Scottish answer to the all singing all dancing housewife, or so he likes to think.
😂😂😂😂 aye the one and only Marion McKnight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Och ma lovelies I actually feel really sorry for wee Deek, he deserves a lot more than some joos at the bingo for his birthday as he puts up wae a lot of tit from oor Marion. Hope he’s had a nice day and wee happy ending in the bumming fort, so aye.

*edited to say puts up with Marios tit literally and figuratively :ROFLMAO:
Dare I say it …but I actually think this probs is Dereks idea of a fun night and his choice. I don’t think Marion would have missed an opportunity to burn the credit cards to look flash on social media, maybe I’m wrong..am I being to soft on Marion ?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dare I say it …but I actually think this probs is Dereks idea of a fun night and his choice. I don’t think Marion would have missed an opportunity to burn the credit cards to look flash on social media, maybe I’m wrong..am I being to soft on Marion ?🤣🤣🤣
Burn the credit cards 😂😂😂 imagine being able to live off working for 2 hours a day. And your perfect joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario has declared covid is over, he's back to his social whirl. No more just shopping, nope, we're back to shopping and bingo. I don't know anyone who goes to bingo, let alone two fellas in thirties in x small trackies, is it a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine the faces of the old biddies watching Marion and Dazza getting mortal in the bingo hall!

i bet they got “ssshhhhhh’d” every 2 secs and Marions meerkat head bopping around trying to see who dare ssshhhh Marion - the Scottish answer to the all singing all dancing housewife, or so he likes to think.
Marion looking round to see who’s shushing them:

CD354867-5571-4B66-8E0C-10B8CC295D61.jpeg

7440FB70-0C73-43EF-BBFC-69944E69AE95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet he was up at 6, gutting the hoose. All ready for lunch oot. 🤞 Hopefully Krystal's, so we can see her, chuck some werthers on their plates, so aye. Tracksuits at the ready. Nae debates. Ma page, ma rhools.

• Haha
When I seen the jug of cocktail and the bingo cards I thought maybe they’ve went to bongos bingo or something similar but then when we seen Derek coming back from the bar carrying shots in a bingo hall with the big lights on I just knew they’d be home before my 13 year old was from his pals birthday party 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies I've finally worked something oot. Apologies if this has been mentioned on this thread already as I've been loving ma comma break and not yet fully caught up.

Our Marion's moods/stories/trends/reels/grid posts etc are never his own work as we know and always copied from others. His recent 'come back' seemed a bit different to me especially the constant coffin TikToks. Don't know if any of you have seen Scottish guy Gary Paterson on Insta and TikTok....if not have a look and Marion is copying all his ways right now. Difference is that Gary is a genuine person and isn't trying to be someone else.
Put me in my place lads because I'm not 100% sure who said it?. I'm sure it was our @menopausalmargrit that said someone did them and they were genuinely funny, so l wonder if it's the same person?.

Reactions: 8
There’s another Scottish guy (I forget his name) but he does videos as if he’s the GP receptionist or he’s talking on the phone to a neighbour like he’s a wee old lady and Mario imitated that on one of those tiktoks also so he’s clearly just stealing from everywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was there or was there not a birthday balloon arch in the bummin fort?

Just ma thoats 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.