Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae @Skyflier6727 fae oor boujee new thread title wae the most votes. So aye. So etcetera

F5F10760-4363-4718-A4C8-DA3F2B24DA27.jpeg

What is there to recap? I think we’re all still in shock at the tasteless coffin TicTic’s. Even for Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Auch hen, thanks fur setting up a new threed! Marion is fairly treating us these days but can taste a comma in about a weeks time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘Cleaning guru’ allegedly cleaned his oven and featured in the Daily Express, cleaning his toilet and featuring in the IBS Express would be more fitting, so aye.
Hates Tic Toc, it’s vile - also never aff the app Tic Toc, so aye.
Lips are crustier than ever, so aye.
That’s aw av got to say, swerving back into ma own laine. We live and we laugh.
Yiv gat tae ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, so ‘cleaning guru’, ‘cleaning expert’, ‘inspiration’ I literally have no words! Who’s he inspiring using an oven cleaner to clean his oven? The oven he disnae use because he either eats out at bespoke chippies or eats raw onion rings 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Simply wipe the product all over the oven, leave 15 minutes then wipe off’ I mean, expert advice he’s giving right there...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok, so ‘cleaning guru’, ‘cleaning expert’, ‘inspiration’ I literally have no words! Who’s he inspiring using an oven cleaner to clean his oven? The oven he disnae use because he either eats out at bespoke chippies or eats raw onion rings 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Simply wipe the product all over the oven, leave 15 minutes then wipe off’ I mean, expert advice he’s giving right there...
Am loving the comment section tearing him a new IBS escape hole

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lmao at the comments section. Someone called it a bedsit and said they’re all modern day beggars 😂😂 Mazda will be raging calling everyone trolls. And yeah I agree about him saying ‘comes earlier if you’re a bleep’ that’s absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even click at first how bad that was. So aye hen. Spine bright ya little prick.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Imagine being a journalist at this time wae aw the global stories you could write about and your assignment is writing a piece about a clown like Marion reading the instructions aff an Astonish box.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Lmao at the comments section. Someone called it a bedsit and said they’re all modern day beggars 😂😂 Mazda will be raging calling everyone trolls. And yeah I agree about him saying ‘comes earlier if you’re a bleep’ that’s absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even click at first how bad that was. So aye hen. Spine bright ya little prick.
that comment was the pits, even by that little fuckwit’s standards

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The little prick clearly hasn’t heard of the bespoke saying “only the good die young”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma luvlies it’s ma day aff, so I woke up took a look outside ma windae to see the view a beirut towers then I climbed er my collection a wax melts tae the fridge (I huv decided tae buy AMA full inventory tae save her fae gawn inty administration again #supportsmallbusinesses), cracked open the muller corner yoghurt, let Deek out the kitchen cupboards and fed him 1 chocolate baw fae it. I cut up 2 oot a date grapes and put them in ma yogurt so I wis feeling pure fresh and motivated tae kick this weeks arse. Speaking a arses, mine collapsed as it usually does around 5x a day so I made sure a SCRUBBED the pan afterwards and put the seat back on the hinges. I had ma shower in ma doll sized bathroom way aw ma bespoke OPLEX products as it really does help way ma THICK and COURSE hair, I think it’s even helping it growing. I went inty ma hoarder-like room and decided I wanted to smell likes cats pish, just so I feel like baby gurl Rayn is always beside me, I chose “Calvin Kleins” in the scent “CK be”, this is wan that I always get stopped in the streets fir. After climbing er ma pile a washing tae the buckling bespoke ikea wardrobes, I put ma best primark claez on and told Deek to get back inty his cupboard so I can lock it. Nae need tae tidy the hoose either ma luvlies, Deek is locked up aw day and I’m in a canopy sleeping suspended aff the ceiling so the bedsit stays spotless! I make sure I re upload the same walk around a ma hoose just so I luvlies know that I’m better than them because I “GUT” the gaff every morning before work. I also make sure I remove Rayn fae any windows she’s planning on jumping fae. Then it’s time to head oot… Ma ring door bells been smashed in fae the junkies that parade around it, I’ll need tae moan on ma stories so I can be gifted a new wan. I lock the 30 locks on ma door and put the iron cage back round it, just for safety reasons. After a lovely wee walk tae the bustop, minus the smoker blowing smoke in ma face for the whole 4 minute wait, I show ma bus pass and sit ma Kim K arse on the Mcgills seats just for ma 22 minute shift at the polis station💎 Spine Bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Absalootly clutching ma beak at the comments section on the express article.. someone saying he should wash his filthy mouth out instead of his oven 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine being a journalist at this time wae aw the global stories you could write about and your assignment is writing a piece about a clown like Marion reading the instructions aff an Astonish box.
It’s the same journalist who wrote about candy cane lane lmaoooo she needs tae get tae know and read this thread. Journalists in marios mafia just willnae do
820B0CE2-8734-41FC-A124-9F3EB05E51F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering one of his friends died young it was a bleeping disgusting thing to say.

Reactions: 38
It’s the same journalist who wrote about candy cane lane lmaoooo she needs tae get tae know and read this thread. Journalists in marios mafia just willnae doView attachment 1129360
She’s probably the editors 10 year old lassie who comes tae the office after school and they’ve telt her tae write something. Who else wid think the tat cave wis anything other than that a shitehole.

• Haha
Considering one of his friends died young it was a bleeping disgusting thing to say.
It really was. And the fact that he laid it on thick about how upset he was makes it even worse. Just hope the family of the friend aren’t upset

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can someone smarter than me (everyone 😭🤡) pop a link on here to report Mario's daily breaches, not declaring add, gifts, rep stuff etc.
Yeah Mario, call me a bleep and I'll act like one.
Asa, I meant to say.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.