Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to write a post on this website, it's going to be funny. If you think it isn't funny, you are a troll with blood on their hands.
Why can't I post publicly without people reading and watching. #bekind

A fella, a hedgehog and a boiled egg walked into an app...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So he posts 2 Tik Toks in 2 days and then tells people not to bother following him on there because it's a vile app he's never on. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!
I've just come on to basically say the same.
What's wrong with this fool?!. Can he not grasp that this is probably why he's suddenly gained new TikTok followers because they can see he's using it.

Seriously, someone explain it to him in dummy fashion 🙈

That friggin nose man!
Screenshot_20220315-114830_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What's wrong with this fool?!. Can he not grasp that this is probably why he's suddenly gained new TikTok followers because they can see he's using it.

That friggin nose man!
View attachment 1126693
Omg skin like the surface a the moon🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mario - the queen of contradiction 🙄. Posts 2 tiktok video, says he hates the vile app, proceeds to post another tiktok video! He isnae right in the head ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

That friggin nose man!
View attachment 1126693
This is why you can't, ahem, go on top after the age of 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
am i being thick ma lovelies or has any trace of mario basically disappeared from hannah’s grid? scrolled back as much as i could bear to and couldn’t see any mention of him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“Tic tic” 🤣🤣🤣.

He probably thought it was a bespoke Klarna app so he could get tic from the local shop

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve strayed way oot ma ain Lane ma lovelies and canny find the wonderful wiki created by wan a youse. Cin ye help me hens? I’m in need a wee cheer up - spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve strayed way oot ma ain Lane ma lovelies and canny find the wonderful wiki created by wan a youse. Cin ye help me hens? I’m in need a wee cheer up - spine bright 💎
Here ya go ma lovely. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The boy is cray cray.

SBt2jgtRZl.jpg

onXfhyFEyB.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.