Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee baby girl @Rayne I was a bit worried one of his poached egg eyes was going to pop out when he was bent over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So tic tic is a vile app, he'll never be oan, yet yesterday he was oan making a video about leaning into Deek's open casket 🤔 but he hates it, will never be oan. Vile app.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just had my, rather large, hall herringboned……smell the wealth! It cos nearly £600 for the fitting of the wood. Has he any idea?? PS I live in a bungalow, so there were a lot of doors to be cut round too……my own front door was one of them 😱😱🥔💙
That sounds stunning my lovely. Like myself I have hardwood flooring throughout my detached country cottage. We bring a touch of wealth to the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So he posts 2 Tik Toks in 2 days and then tells people not to bother following him on there because it's a vile app he's never on. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That sounds stunning my lovely. Like myself I have hardwood flooring throughout my detached country cottage. We bring a touch of wealth to the thread
The cheek!!! 😁 I don't have to cut my own hair, or nick out of date make up ma lovelie!!! !!! !!! 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he posts 2 Tik Toks in 2 days and then tells people not to bother following him on there because it's a vile app he's never on. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!
Does the idiot not realise that we know its not an IG reel and is TikTok as they mark the video with their logo and the tag? It's vile and he doesn't use it, but has literally uploaded videos to it, shared it on IG and proceeded to share to his stories everytime one of his handful of arselickers have shared in their stories...🤯

Then he'll have the nerve to rant on this app in the near future about being honest and open, and blah, blah, blah...despite the fact we've got evidence of fact that he's 'misrepresenting' the truth yet again! Although I can imagine him getting a real hard time on TikTok. They seem to take no tit on that and comment sections, wow... But no, never on it, vile thing, yet obviously very aware of what trends are going on on it to make the same ones! At least he's trying to keep up slightly there given he does his 'home'/IG trends months/years later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We're aff oan a comedy jurney ma lovelies.

The issue is that he announces he's about tae post something funny, tells us whit is wrang with us if we don't find it funny and shares the reactions of the sad basterds who do find it funny. The perfect recipe for not being funny in the slightest.

So aye etcetera.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.