Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally sat here comparing my thumb to marios head and they are the same shape
11E629DE-658D-49A4-B8B8-31D87CE9089A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m confused by the tic tic’s. Has Derek got a PS5? Would his shites fit in his pal’s handbag? Can he contour with a foundation brush? Who gives out tablet on halloween? Wit the fucks the Irish done?

speak for yerself ma lovelie! 😂

yee haaaa! 🤠
Listen witch I can if I've got a bag on my head. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has he screen shot a load of messages and posted them? Why would he do that?

He’s having a bespoke meltdown, isn’t he?
It's like he's screaming, look Tattlers!. I've still got people that like me...(Even if they are made up)

Sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tic Tic ma lovelies, if ya don't know get tae know. we are bein treatit to some howlers wae oor mazda this week.
hes nae the full whack ma lovelies, the lift dosnae pass hes ankles ner mind gae the full way tae the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit crappy but a thread suggestion

Ranted about trolls to help his mate Hannah, thought he’d be her saviour but it was a total failure.

Reactions: 16
No words ma lovelies, I’ve literally got no words for this dick. He has officially blown my mind. Makes disgusting “tic tic” videos (no ma quote) even though he’s recently been “grieving” (also no ma quote). Posts them to his public page. Then tells everyone not to follow him on the vile app that is tic tic. Then continues to use the vile app that is tic tic to make disgusting videos. He really is so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No words ma lovelies, I’ve literally got no words for this dick. He has officially blown my mind. Makes disgusting “tic tic” videos (no ma quote) even though he’s recently been “grieving” (also no ma quote). Posts them to his public page. Then tells everyone not to follow him on the vile app that is tic tic. Then continues to use the vile app that is tic tic to make disgusting videos. He really is so thick.
It’s the wax melt fumes causing this ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That message he put up.. duck me. If Marion’s the ‘tonic’ then what’s the ailment hens.. that’s buckled me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he's showing a message, but made sure he's showing us his reply to said message.

Mario, we know you have two phones you stupid tit!. How about showing the persons name to prove it was genuinely sent 🙄
Screenshot_20220315-190428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Ah swerved oot ma lane ma lovelies and peeked at our Marion’s stories.
What fresh hell is this?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
WTAF is he doing?!? 😖
1647372217338.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These fake messages are getting worse, fae somewan whose inboax, outboax, shoebox an litter boax plays up so much, it’s nae coincidence at awl the floods of messages blowing smoke up his bespoke IBS hoop all seem to get through, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Patiently waiting for him to do a 2007 Britney and shave the three hairs on his head

• Haha
  • Heart
He really is a little sad act having to post a "dm" rather than admit in was very tasteless what he's done. Such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.