Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Marion is not gonna rip up his crapet when he’s moaned about heating bills.. does he know hard flooring will be much colder 😭 is he going on a ✨Lino✨ Journeee as no way would he pay for proper herringbone for that hole
I’ve just had my, rather large, hall herringboned……smell the wealth! It cos nearly £600 for the fitting of the wood. Has he any idea?? PS I live in a bungalow, so there were a lot of doors to be cut round too……my own front door was one of them 😱😱🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had my, rather large, hall herringboned……smell the wealth! It cos nearly £600 for the fitting of the wood. Has he any idea?? PS I live in a bungalow, so there were a lot of doors to be cut round too……my own front door was one of them 😱😱🥔💙
I smell utter WEALTH 💎❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can smell the wealth fae here my lovely. Mario simply gets it printed, it comes oan a roll and it’s fully wipeable but colour is subject to change. So aye. That’s his doop.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I smell utter WEALTH 💎❤
It is utter wealth, hen! Me and the lovely Mr S have decided that anything we do to the hoose now “will do us oor dayn of dawn”! I’m opening my gob and ma mammy’s coming oot!! We are near 60 to tell the truth, not like you wee young lovelies!! Mwah, mwah, tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It is utter wealth, hen! Me and the lovely Mr S have decided that anything we do to the hoose now “will do us oor dayn of dawn”! I’m opening my gob and ma mammy’s coming oot!! We are near 60 to tell the truth, not like you wee young lovelies!! Mwah, mwah, tonsa love
you mean you’re no going to take us all an another completely pointless and wasteful flairing & crapet jurney in 6-8 months time? - you’ve learnt nothing from Marion hen, flairing needs to be bespokely changed in high footfall areas ma lovelie, so aye and so forth and etctera. You have to live an laugh. No ma quote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well you’re all trolls on this app, that TicToc is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen him do. I may have been laughing at how terrible it is though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Jist incase youse huv been livin under a bespoke rock awl weekehnd hens ahl shoot louder for youse at the bahk anawl.. oor Hannah’s gawn bust but don’t worry yeessels she’s aw fine absilootly bleeping fine ah tell yis nuhin whatsooever ti see hear.”
little Judas is a wee tactless twit with the funeral banter as well, about as funny as toothache. Open ya Kerry katonas and read the room maz

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ma lovelie, I smell the wealth, but you need to get tae know. There is absolutely nae wood going down in that bedsit. The flairs would just collapse. I think we are going oan a wee lino jurney. 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Youse are living life the way it utterly should be ma luvlie💎💎💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm seeing the scene in The Titanic, Mario is Kate Winslet Hannah is Leo, Mario is shoving Hannah off the bit of wood.
Hahaha "I'll never let go. I promise" as he's prising AMA hands off the wood. All this time they could have probably shared the wood had it not been for his love of all other candles and wax melts (all autumn scents available from TK Maxx), and AMA may have had hypothermia and been able to be saved, but in a desperate attempt to be relevant on social media, and pretend he has close friends, his continued talking has pushed the business further into the freezing waters... Tattle, the lifeboat, really no knowledge of/interest in AMA to bother searching, Mario desperate for it's attention so he can later recall stories of a time when he was trolled when showing the great nieces/nephews a keyring load of tacky charms he's passing off like it's the Heart of the Ocean.

Sorry, that scene between Rose/Jack always pissed me off but now I'm here for it and thinking too much! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The beaky bald eagle has now figured out how tae block all burners associated with your main account on this app. They've deleted Instagram Plus out of existence so I've been googling (with nae success so far) how to clone an extra insta app. Maybe a higher minded lovelie than me can figure it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The beaky bald eagle has now figured out how tae block all burners associated with your main account on this app. They've deleted Instagram Plus out of existence so I've been googling (with nae success so far) how to clone an extra insta app. Maybe a higher minded lovelie than me can figure it out!
I just use Storiesdown or Ingramer. Not been noticed and blocked, but I refuse to contribute to the instashammers engagement figures

Reactions: 15
Am lying here in ma scratcher wide awake the night, canny sleep fur thinkin aboot Mazda’s latest venture into comedy 😩 sorry, I meant “comedy”. Imagine being deed n at peace lying in the coffin and he pops his big beak into yer final resting place to duck up yer beautiful deed corpse appearance wae his rancid oot ae date Dior contour that he’s hud since 2015 when he went oan a supermarket sweep ae Debenhams beauty counter all in the name ae an Insta haul fur the lovelies. Ad be crabbit!!!!!

Anyways hope you’re aw in a slumber, enjoy it while it lasts, it’s 3:15am the noo so you’ve aw goat aboot 45 minutes mare peace before Moira’s up causing a racket puttin the first wash ae the day in the bastard machine. It’s an IBS hing ma hens, if ye don’t know then get tae know. Karma oan yer arse otherwise. Tonsa love n tattie hearts 💎 sweating in YOUR jammies 🥔 x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That distasteful funeral bit was unfunny for many reasons but seriously no one has “sent” a memo since about 1990. Maybe if he worked more than 2 hours a week he might know this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.