Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought this thread had peaked....Honestly OOR Maz delivers every time.

TikTok is a vile app
Continues to use and post on TikTok

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But daes this bleep ever do any cleaning any mare? Heā€™s turned himself into some self proclaimed administration (be)spokesperson for Ava and now embarrassing himself oain Tic Toc. Get back in your oain Laine, so forth and so aye and etcetera.
whoever suggested the new thread title:
ā€œRarely cleaning with Marioā€ needs a šŸ„‡ it made me clutch ma beak hens, never a truer word spoken

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Some people during a breakdown shave their hairā€¦ I wish Mazda would do that but we aw know heā€™s gonnae cling onto they 3 pubes he has til they fall oot his scalp. Iā€™d kill tae see a weave or hair transplant journee.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some people during a breakdown shave their hairā€¦ I wish Mazda would do that but we aw know heā€™s gonnae cling onto they 3 pubes he has til they fall oot his scalp. Iā€™d kill tae see a weave or hair transplant journee.
Heā€™ll be the other extreme and get clip in feather like Denise in the Royle Family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These videos are honestly so distasteful. His patter of late, constant swearing is impressing no-one. Now I like a laugh and joke as much as the next however being someone who has recently lost a parent, I could not think of a more horrible thing to pass off as humour, even if it was done with a tad of decent patter unlike the grim reapers version. He should be more aware having had a recent bereavement.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Even if I like him Iā€™d not find his tic tic videos funny. Honestly heā€™s about as humorous as piles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny how we get to see the names of the people who sent messages with money saving tips but we donā€™t get to see who sent these . Could it be you made them up yourself Marion ?
It wouldn't surprise me if those messages are genuine. Consider his key demographic - old dears that shares this kind of rubbish on Facebook.....

Screenshot_20220315-153606.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nooooo he hasnā€™t done another funeral TicToc while Iā€™ve been out šŸ’€šŸ˜‚ seeing as he doesnā€™t like that app heā€™s never bleeding aff it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how we get to see the names of the people who sent messages with money saving tips but we donā€™t get to see who sent these . Could it be you made them up yourself Marion ?
This is another thing he does often. He's so stupid to think we don't realise what he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hallo ma lovelies. Iā€™m a long time lurker on here, this thread has me clutching ma beak! Had to swerve right outta ma lane to comment on the tic toc post. Mario: posts tic toc video. Also Mario: ā€œahh I hate tic toc ma lovelies youā€™ll never find me on thereā€ WTF šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Anyways swerving right back to ma lane. Spine bright and so forth *mop kick* šŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought he wasn't gonna be back on it? So he does the same with IG than with tiktok? I'm just still shocked no1 of his junkie neighbours have raided that flat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has he screen shot a load of messages and posted them? Why would he do that?

Heā€™s having a bespoke meltdown, isnā€™t he?

• Haha
TIC TIC!!!!! Nah he cannot be for real. Heā€™s absolutely utterly bespokely a troll made to order for Instagram. Heā€™s just at it 100% of the time. Itā€™s like a weird social experiment thatā€™s gone on too longā€¦.

Thatā€™s aw Iā€™m saying the day! šŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That depressing organ music is the soundtrack to Marioā€™s life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m confused by the tic ticā€™s. Has Derek got a PS5? Would his shites fit in his palā€™s handbag? Can he contour with a foundation brush? Who gives out tablet on halloween? Wit the fucks the Irish done?

This is why you can't, ahem, go on top after the age of 30.
speak for yerself ma lovelie! šŸ˜‚

yee haaaa! šŸ¤ 

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.