Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he (and a few more that could be mentioned IGfuckers) has 'cleaning' in his name but don't proceed to show any.

How does that work?
He would change it but that’s what he’s known for now ma lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been literally clutching ma beak for hooooors about the bespoke MRSA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you troll cunts are some of the most hilarious people on tattle.

Marion was delighted not to be moving from the paisley slum because he knows he’ll be charged through the ringer to get the flat back to its original state. He might have all the illusion of grandeur with his MDF wall and too small for the hole bespoke TV unit but the council wouldn’t be giving two fucks for the money he’s spent. So aye. He’s happy nae tae move ma darlin 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1115053
This infuriates me! Of course their flat is tidy, there are just 2 grown adults living there. One of which is out of the house probably 8+ hours a day and the other only works 2 hours a day so has plenty of time to fanny around, washing up a couple of dishes and run the hoover round. Why wouldn't it be tidy!! It's not an accomplishment 😡
He’s the wan that makes it look a mess wae aw his shite everywhere. Ah bet if Deek telt him tae bolt that flat wid be immaculate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God hasn’t this grey trend died a death yet, it’s soooo boring, his hobbit hole is awful! 🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clutching my beak laughing at this thread he's so deluded, his brother is like Noooooooo don't admit we're family i'm in a much better lane...so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously though, could he pass the exams, for once I'm not being horrible, but he's clearly not very bright.
There is no way he would cope doing a midwifery degree. It's very very tough. I'd class myself as an intelligent woman and I found it challenging ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£95 a month for bleeping cat food???!! Wit boujeeee bespoke food is baby gurl Rayne eating?? Is it covered in gold??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
£95 a month for bleeping cat food???!! Wit boujeeee bespoke food is baby gurl Rayne eating?? Is it covered in gold??
It'll be a bespoke mix ma lovelie. Probably loaded with catnip so she's off her nut to help her cope living in that flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that as well. I've got two boys, and l bulk buy from a company online a high quality dry food, wet food, treats and a 15 ltr bag of good quality litter, and l pay less than him each month.

I'd say the name of the company l use because he'd save money, but after someone asked him the size of his console table and he told her to contact the company he can piss off 😂

btw Mario. My cats eat better than you ya freak 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Read!!! The!!!! Fuckin!!! Room!!!! bleep!!!

"Has anyone noticed price increase in shops" "hope they match our hourly rate of pay"
What the actual f...!
Mazda hen 👋🏻 Read/watch the news, there's an horrendous war happening not too far away 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Pretty sure it's Royal Canin. I remember seeing it when his faux besties were rooting through his cupboards. I buy my dog the same brand and it's not cheap but not overly expensive either so I smell bullshit again. 💩🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't take this absolute space cadet the day🙄 complains aboot the prices goin up in the shops but still wastes a duck ton of money on himself apart from primarni ps5 joggies for deek that cost a pound for as many as yae can carry what the duck money does he soend on anyone else but himself??. He then uses that as an excuse to brag aboot spendin on bespoke cat food, however complaining about feeding your cat £95 a month my cat is £30 for a massive bag of royal canin and then im £20 for the wet which is the same as what you feed her so dont talk shite son, but you'll piy ower the odds for shite make up for that duck ugly boat race of yours, away and chase buses Marion you truly are a prize wanker🤚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We all know hard times are coming, how will Mario cope. 🤔 There's the obvious stuff, stop eating out, cook from scratch. 😂 Only buy stuff to replace what you've run out of, and actually need to eat/clean. 😂😂😂 Sell what you can. 😂 What am I saying , he's like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding Maz’s middle name, I had a look for his birth entry on the Scotland’s People website and here’s further confirmation it is Disgusting to my Kerry Katonas.
5CC61142-4B3E-4248-BBDF-02AB7F2B7E37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.