Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can feel laughter bubbling up whenever I think of Mario supporting his best friend's insta broke ass business. Hannah isn't bright but even she must question why the duck she told him, knowing he'd never keep his trap shut. Why didn't she announce this, spin it as restructuring in a difficult trading environment, bouncing back better than ever etc. Other euphemisms available. 🤡
Her business relied on Instagram, can't cry when it dies via Instagram too. Has hinchy been supportive, I'm laughing again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
New thread suggestion

Maz the insta famous small business hero, its a pure shame his pals business is worth a big fat zero

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can feel laughter bubbling up whenever I think of Mario supporting his best friend's insta broke ass business. Hannah isn't bright but even she must question why the duck she told him, knowing he'd never keep his trap shut. Why didn't she announce this, spin it as restructuring in a difficult trading environment, bouncing back better than ever etc. Other euphemisms available. 🤡
Her business relied on Instagram, can't cry when it dies via Instagram too. Has hinchy been supportive, I'm laughing again.
None of the other “brand reps” have mentioned it….hinchy never mentions AMA anymore she’s got her own tat she needs to plus now to the barmy army

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s only got his adult nappies in a twist cos he’s worried he’ll not get his brand partner money or whatever he get from her. Her product isn’t all that though. Sorry who wants a cawnle that’s inspired fae a greetin faced bastard fae seedhill living in a one bed flat up a boarded up tenement?! Aye every time a light it ah just think how ah can be like Mario. Ah can smell the wealth fae ma ring doorbell and ma hand painted buzzer phone for the front door.

He’s there when his pals are on a high and he’s there tae bleeping put the boot right in when they are low. He’ll be saying to Derek “did ah naw say this would happen? Ah telt her” but tae her face he’s like you’ve got this hen.

See when he got his color match done for Charlut Tilbury wis it in the shade red by any chance? Cos honestly he couldnae paint a red face on this bleep.

Back ah go in ma lane ma lovelies, that’ll be the klarna right on ma arse for speaking but that’s the thing on this platform, ye can choose ti speak and choose nae tae speak and it’s ma rules ma lovelies and nae bastirt will tell me otherwise. I’m rising up like they fumes fae all the products oor Marion uses. But aye ma lovelies it’s Sunday, it’s a new dayn aw dawn and we just screep oor way tae the tap!!! Might go and hiv a wee castlevicchi the night cos we like tae treatit wereselves on the weekend and I said tae mrbuymealatte naw ah cannae be fucked cooking. So aye. Anyway I’ll see yees aww in the mirra and gie a wee wave. Tons o love 💎🥔Mx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You know how he wittered on about his Charlotte tilbury collection - does he ever wear a full face of makeup??? I’m a regular everyday makeup wearer (and work full time) and wouldn’t be able to afford to keep myself going with endless CT products 😂😂 is he just at it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Typical fragile influencer behaviour. Oor H has spat her dummy oot because a couple of people have DM'd to ask if she's nicked their money. Grow up! They don't know you, you're not their pal and they are will within their right tae be worried.

To keep this on topic, Mario's TED talk is exactly what I would expect from the wee narcissist. Making it all about him an his experience of trolling i.e. choosing tae read this forum and greetin that naebody likes his new flairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He’s there when his pals are on a high and he’s there tae bleeping put the boot right in when they are low. He’ll be saying to Derek “did ah naw say this would happen? Ah telt her” but tae her face he’s like you’ve got this hen.

This 100% ma lovelie @buymealatte 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well I didnae know but thanks to him I got tae know!
Cheers doll but couldn’t give two shites either way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why didn't she announce this, spin it as restructuring in a difficult trading environment, bouncing back better than ever etc.
Totally agree. She should have been more professional and kept it short, and not mentioned anything about the messages received. Instead she's given a long drawn out speech which l always say can look like you're digging a bigger hole for herself.

See what you've done, Mario. You've really stirred the hornets nest with your mouth. Gobshite! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldnae be suprised if the vile messages to Hannah, were coming from Marion himself. He's a wee jealous bastard. Look how jealous he was when Hinch visited that wee girl. He always seems to make things a hunner percent worse. He had no business opening his tit baked crusty lips. No good friend would do a story on your misfortune. Marion, needs to sit doon and get some class, the dish brush headed bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Could it be because you've been on here, and read how you made your insta mates situation worse?!.
Screenshot_20220313-110549_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a big coffee and watched all his stories. Yes hens am keeping ma power on this dayn of dawn 💎

He’s such a contradiction, “youse aw know ah LIVE for ma make up and LUV it” 2 stories later “ah never really wear make up unless I’m on a night oot”
“You don’t have to share everything on this app” then tells everyone about Ava May being in administration 🤦‍♀️

Keep being bastards. Tonsa luv 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hopefully Hannah or her BF (business owner) has tore him a new one, he has made things so much worse for her. Get rid Hannah, he is bringing you down. Jealous little troll that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That turcwoize jogger suit is affa slim fit. Hannah’s hair’s ruined never mind her small business. Hoo div her customers know she’d nivva tek orders she cudnae fulfill ffs. And the boyfriend buying it sounds as dodgy as her charums so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.