Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day I take money saving advice aff oor Mario will be the same day I take childcare advice aff the McCann's. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
BTW has anyone notice a price increase in shops ?

You know because there hasn’t been a pandemic or anything going on for the last 2 years that has contributed to inflation!

And of course it has not been mentioned AT all in the news how people are going to be finically impacted by inflation !

At least we won’t have to worry about him notice the cost of petrol! I mean Derek has only been waiting for driving lessons since 2015 !

he really gets my goat sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He HAS to be trolling!!!!! “We’ve got savings” “nest egg” “we are tight with what we spend” 😅🙄🤨 you spent two thousand pounds on AUTUMN DECOR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A wee nest egg tae treatit weresels when we want..

Why not invest in driving lessons & car for Derek - what’s become of those car scents he bought for him?
Save the money and rent a decent gaff?

a nest egg isn’t for bleeping treating yourself.. it’s to get some money by you you dumb duck.

saves £100 a month by not putting the heating on for 2 hours and not running the tumble of death but crying about the price of rayn the weans food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t with that bleep the day. Suddenly thinks he’s Rishi Sunak.

They’re tight with money? You bought a Ring doorbell to go on your INTERNAL front door, which is already after a security entry phone!

bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mario is as tight as his ass hole after a night in the bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine saving money no heating your hoose when your no in and no running the maist expensive appliances aw week. Groundbreaking. Thanks Martino D’Lewisino

• Haha
Reactions: 47
A lot of uncertainty and worrying times all round but what’s really keeping me up at night is WHY HAVE WE NOT BEEN ON A BESPOKE EASTER DECORATION JOURNEY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine saving money no heating your hoose when your no in and no running the maist expensive appliances aw week. Groundbreaking. Thanks Martino D’Lewisino
Vote this up ma lovelies, got to be the next thread title.

So now we've all turned the heating off and started feeding our pets sawdust, I'm eager for the next step.
Does Mario know the difference between need and want, are we still going on the flooring jurneh!!! Hint, it's a want maz, not a need.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of uncertainty and worrying times all round but what’s really keeping me up at night is WHY HAVE WE NOT BEEN ON A BESPOKE EASTER DECORATION JOURNEY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You missed it my lovely. He’s onto summer vibes and dusting off his Halloween tat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only nest he has is in his Easter decos
No Ma lovelie it is the crème eggs he invested in for Derek, as he doesn’t have a sweet tooth, but will eat all the crème eggs any hoo, and his ibs will be through the floor and he won’t have no nest egg no more 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see how his spring/Easter-themed table decorations match with his new black interior.
Also…
3D2F1B59-5635-4718-88FF-B6C00E598E20.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not been keeping up with tattle ma lovelies on a mini comma. Just skimmed through here and I can see nothing has changed still a lying bleep, no wonder that nose is getting bigger, still desperate for attention and engagement. Who is messaging him? WHO? Sad little man his age and a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ feed the cat whiskas and if she has tolerance issues ( which I doubt it's just that dope looking for attention) then check supermarket for alternatives. Who in the right mind spends that money on cat food when they live in a bloody bedsit that needs levelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.