Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in labour and him coming towards you with his Kerry Katona eyes two inches away from your foof so he can see what he’s doing but he’d still manage to get the wrong hole
I love the word “foof”. My hubby gets all tied in knots over it as he likes us to use the proper words! But it’s foof and Fanny all the way for me 🤣🤣

Good on her. I'm 44 and would love a career change but with kids and a mortgage it's not happening. Mario has no such ties and nothing to stop him from going to college and qualifying. But he won't because it would require commitment and effort. So aye!!!
Totally agree. I had a career change when the airline I worked for got rid of us all but it’s not easy with commitments. He has none!! And WTF is he feeding that poor cat???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure it's Royal Canin. I remember seeing it when his faux besties were rooting through his cupboards. I buy my dog the same brand and it's not cheap but not overly expensive either so I smell bullshit again. 💩🕵
I wouldn’t be surprised if the surplus cat food is the main ingredient in his world-famous stovies. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If it's a special dietary, I'm guessing it'll be something like Science Plan that cost a fortune, and it's one a lot of vets promote because they get money from the company. If it is that, there's far better quality food out there.
I also suspect he just leaves the food out in her bowl all day and it goes bad so he has to chuck it. I’d expect a £95 monthly cat food payment for a rescue centre no wee Rayn, Deeks probably scranning it when he hits the munches cause fat bastard Mazdas ate aw the chocolate even tho sweet things arny for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here comes the next Martin Lewis. I can't wait for his tips 🙄
Screenshot_20220310-142912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
“I said to Derek this would happen” - did you duck. 😒 Nostradamus now are you ma lovelie? Before he noticed his cat food and Primula cheese bill going up, Mario’s entire understanding of inflation was probably what happens to a balloon before it gets lashed onto some crappy arch and sold by a small business. bleeping walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I didn’t think to put my heating on while I was asleep. 🤣
Why did he have his heating on while asleep. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scary times ahead, but Mario said we've got this. I feel better now he's reassured us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So no concerned about his reckless spending but saved a few pence turning his switches off. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t think to put my heating on while I was asleep. 🤣
Why did he have his heating on while asleep. 😢
To keep all the lights he had on at night company ma lovelie, spine bright...but no too bright coz we're on a budget hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I said to Derek this would happen” - did you duck. 😒 Nostradamus now are you ma lovelie? Before he noticed his cat food and Primula cheese bill going up, Mario’s entire understanding of inflation was probably what happens to a balloon before it gets lashed onto some crappy arch and sold by a small business. bleeping walloper.
Nostrildamus with that beak ma lovelie so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Love having savings and a nest egg 🤣 Shut up Mario. You wouldn't know what they are or you'd be out that tit hole and in better accommodation if you had them.
And chat with him about it?. When hell freezes over
He's on form today 🤣
Screenshot_20220310-145229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
nostrildamus mare like ma lovelie! He’s been smelling the inflation wealth fae right back at the start of covid so he’s burrowed his money away wisely in the Monica cupboard in the form of candy cane lame, bespoke wreaths even though he lives up a tenement and basic staypuls of classic 90s perfume. He’s gonna be absolutely fine ma lovelie and even tho he’s in a trust deed and nae a proverbial pot tae piss in, he’ll be gieing aw the advice tae the mere mortals on his journey was him cos he’s built himsel fae the grun up ma darlin’. He’s rising fae the inflation cleaning one lavvy pan at a time because he’s found his calling. Tons o love, spine bright. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here comes the next Martin Lewis. I can't wait for his tips 🙄
Firstly ma lovelies get yourself a £150 a month sky package, yore worth it!!! Get your poor cat expensive food for her ibs, on no account Google something with the same ingredients, but cheaper. Stop yore Derek buying games!!! Wax melts in each room keep youse warm.
Finally, a glimps into my life, and a money saving tip, I'm #bekind today. When your boiler breaks, as the bespoke part isn't available until Monday you save money on heating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Love having savings and a nest egg 🤣 Shut up Mario. You wouldn't know what they are or you'd be out that tit hole and in better accommodation if you had them.
And chat with him about it?. When hell freezes over
He's on form today 🤣
View attachment 1115720
Savings/nest egg, same thing. For the bad times, unless you are saving for something specific, ie a mortgage. What they are never ever for is treating yourself. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not shocked that poor Rayne's food is first up on the budget list for Marion . Not the wax melts , stovie supplies or pickled onion & rosemary cracker boards.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.