Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP TALKING ABOUT MY POORLY CLOPPER, YOU'RE MAKING HER GO SHY! 😭
She will shrivel up like a sun-dried tomato bless her heart xoxoxo

Wtf 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Wtf 😭
MY POOR MULTIPLE AXE WOUND! STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! :ROFLMAO:
Actually to bring this chat straight back to our main man & hero St Melvin, I bet he could heal my hole! All my holes seal shut when Melvin chats tit

• Haha

She will shrivel up like a sun-dried tomato bless her heart xoxox

Wtf 😭
I can’t heAr you at the back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And so he beings with his illiterate shite making it all about him. duck off Melvin!!!
Oh duck off Melv! You really will jump on absolutely anything to make you look/ feel good. You’re all about the likes aren’t you! Utter cock wombling nob head! Sorry guys, he’s seriously pissed me off jumping on this for his own gain. :mad: He has no idea what she did or why she did it. Only CF would know that. Now Mouldy Melv, off you duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another one jumping on the band wagon .
But dont forget, these absolute pillars of the community have NEVER gossiped or bitched about anyone EVER. They are saints, we can only aspire to be as perfect ad them.....

Except when melvin called people who called out hinch as mentally ill, using it as some kind of weapon, a joke, a dig, a snipe... so yeah TROLLING people with mental illness.

They step on whatever pedestal suits them at any particular given time. Hypocrites, shameless every last one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another one jumping on the band wagon .
Oh SisterPledge & Melvin babes! I am not culpable for any of this
Reason1: I gossip over here on TattleLife. You don't have to come here and read, you choose to.
Reason 2: Me calling you or any influencer out is not trolling. It is opening up a dialogue about how influencers fleece people, often vulnerable people who don't have the money to spend but will, because they want to be like you.
Reason 3: CF was about to go on trial for domestic violence. I have no opinion on whether she did it or not, as a person whose 1st marriage was filled with DV I would have liked to see a jury decide on the evidence.
Reason 4: duck off you rubbish bellends. You are in it for the freebies. How dare you make another families tragedy about you? You are disgusting scumcunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell - Fabulosa really need to get in there and make Halo Polish for all these perfect instawankers...

• Haha
Oh SisterPledge & Melvin babes! I am not culpable for any of this
Reason1: I gossip over here on TattleLife. You don't have to come here and read, you choose to.
Reason 2: Me calling you or any influencer out is not trolling. It is opening up a dialogue about how influencers fleece people, often vulnerable people who don't have the money to spend but will, because they want to be like you.
Reason 3: CF was about to go on trial for domestic violence. I have no opinion on whether she did it or not, as a person whose 1st marriage was filled with DV I would have liked to see a jury decide on the evidence.
Reason 4: duck off you rubbish bellends. You are in it for the freebies. How dare you make another families tragedy about you? You are disgusting scumcunts!
I see sisterpledge has taken her grid post down now. Fed up with all these so called influencers jumping on the band wagon blaming trolls for Caroline death.

Reactions: 6
What always gets me, if instashamers actually allowed comments and engaged honestly with people, then maybe Tattle and other sites wouldn’t exist?
Also, why can’t any of them actually understand the meaning of the word Troll. Having a giggle here about Melvin’s pretensions and beggy personality is NOT TROLLING.
If he can’t stand the heat he needs to get out of the kitchen.

JFC he has just posted a message from someone telling him he is kind. What????? When is he kind? No, seriously?

He then says it’s why he does insta. WTAF?

Last edited:
  • Heart
What always gets me, if instashamers actually allowed comments and engaged honestly with people, then maybe Tattle and other sites wouldn’t exist?
Also, why can’t any of them actually understand the meaning of the word Troll. Having a giggle here about Melvin’s pretensions and beggy personality is NOT TROLLING.
If he can’t stand the hideous brick wallpaper he needs to get out of the kitchen.
Fixed your post for you πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Plus that page he's shared is just a mental health front for a bloody Etsy shop! I hope they are fundraising and not profiteering!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He has really really pissed me of with this post , how dare he put up a picture of CF and act like he knew what was going through her mind , it’s not his place to to do this or have all his sheep telling him he’s so right ..for once in his pathetic boring little life could he not have made it all about himself 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑Who
I see sisterpledge has taken her grid post down now. Fed up with all these so called influencers jumping on the band wagon blaming trolls for Caroline death.
[/QUOT
whos sisterpledge ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He has really really pissed me of with this post , how dare he put up a picture of CF and act like he knew what was going through her mind , it’s not his place to to do this or have all his sheep telling him he’s so right ..for once in his pathetic boring little life could he not have made it all about himself 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑Who
I'm surprised that I'm surprised anymore by his distasteful behaviour but this is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself Mario

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.