Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin really has a thing for the older ladies doesn't he? I wonder if the night will end with a line dance and spending £20.00 on snacks. Kerrrrr-AYYYY-zeeeeee Melvin.

Is that some sort of #gifted cleaning fluid Derek's drinking? To get over the horror of the watches. They look like something you win in the 2p slot machines in Scarbados

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His house is pink , purple and red but it’s grey in Mario’s head

thread name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
p.s. blocked is a pure stunnin' legend. I bow down to your shrine of self-help books and gifted sparkling tat.

EE432921-6382-4132-966A-788E0209FE05.jpeg
Melvin’s face as he strangler finger deletes all the pink lamp messages 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Much as I'm loathe to give him an interesting thread title, I do quite like the idea of

Cleaning with Mario #7: No debates, pink not grey

Just in case he swings by.........................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god... Just catching up, having to breathe in to my pillow so I don't wake my hubby from my laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mick has made my day🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome to all our new friends in the "Laugh at Melvin" community. Park your arse on our grey plush (purple) *gifted sofas. Just mind the artfully, draped chunky knit throw and my pussy or Reeeeeeeeeeeeeynnnnnnnnnnn as she is know by St Melvin of the small businesses :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome Mr Blocked x Have you never seen Melvin's usual Monday dinner at the cat vomit cafe? Usually a giant fish and chips or pizza that looks like someone has shat on it. He also eats a shitload of McDonald's. Melvin and vegetables are not familiar with each other at all. We often joke that Scottish Water have to unblock his local sewers because of the massive dried out turds that must come from his bespoke shitter.
Bespoke shitter !!! Omg classic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi jumper was full of white flakes 😂😂😂😂 the make up kills she the lot of it must be out of date he never puts it on 😂😂😂 all his sheep will be waiting outside Superdrug for it opening to get the £2 concealer 🤗🤗 he cracks me up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.