Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says he's obsessed with makeup he very rarely wears it. Think I've seen him do it twice in the 18 ish months I've been following him x

Reactions: 4
Haha weird how he doesn't read here but we mentioned his make up recently. Few days later he's putting some on 😉 xxx

Reactions: 5
The lamp cable hasn’t even been unwound from the tie it will have been packaged in. It’s certainly not plugged in.

more lies about how much it adds a cosy glow to your room Melvin?
Just catching up, that’s hilarious. What an idiot. In his stories and the grid post the lamp isn’t plugged in and like you say the cable hasn’t even been untied round the plug 🤣

Reactions: 1
M
Haha weird how he doesn't read here but we mentioned his make up recently. Few days later he's putting some on 😉 xxx
Mrs H does story on applying her make up ....Boom few days later Super Marios does the same !!!!!!

Just catching up, that’s hilarious. What an idiot. In his stories and the grid post the lamp isn’t plugged in and like you say the cable hasn’t even been untied round the plug 🤣
His skirting looks filthy just like his window seals !!!!!

Reactions: 3
His skirting boards just make me feel itchy. I think that’s where he keeps his ex-eema 😳🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
His skirting looks filthy just like his window seals !!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Bet if he is reading this there will be a “deep clean” post coming our way lol

• Haha
I also mentioned that he doesn’t even get sent stuff from fabulousa anymore and the next day he posts a vid using it. He must be reading these posts. For someone who is an expert and could be a make up artists, that concealer is to light for his skin tone. May be ok if he wears foundation but he hid the big pink face and pure light under his eyes. Not a good look Mazda.

What is the point in the super fast makeup tutorials? Also the £2 concealer is crap!
I’ve tried the revolution one and don’t get the hype. Also I can’t wear cheap make up because of my eczema so I’m surprised he can wear loads of cheap stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also mentioned that he doesn’t even get sent stuff from fabulousa anymore and the next day he posts a vid using it. He must be reading these posts. For someone who is an expert and could be a make up artists, that concealer is to light for his skin tone. May be ok if he wears foundation but he hid the big pink face and pure light under his eyes. Not a good look Mazda.

I’ve tried the revolution one and don’t get the hype. Also I can’t wear cheap make up because of my eczema so I’m surprised he can wear loads of cheap stuff.
He does not have exzeeeema it is probably just all the products flaking off his face

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually let out a howl when I saw this.....😂

View attachment 87506
Can't wait for the rash he'll get from the mystery metal watch. 😂

Don't know if this has been spotted before, but Mariooo has straight up copied Mrs Hinch. The shame of it.
Hers is the right size for an adult though. Lol.
Argh, cropped the pic to buggery, still won't post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.