Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming we finally got a Glimps of his sunflower lanyard in the wild. As hilarious as it is, I’m very pissed off at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sure he did wear a mask though back at the start of the pandemic so it's odd he suddenly can't. Maybe all the junk food farts and wax burners have given him a bespoke breathing difficulty.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly, I say nothing here that I wouldn’t say to the little scrote’s face. All this banging on about finding people, does he not remember the massive embarrassment that was that nutty Irish bloke a few months back being a “troll hunter”? 😂
Ah miss that mad bastard. “They called her Fat Tits so they did” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m nae gunnae lie hens, after seeing Marion’s pure bespoke spelling of Glimps I had to google it because I couldnae remember how tae spell it anymore 😬😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:
He only gives us a glimps of his life but page upon page of "hold to read" shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hang on youse bastards, he's clearly gone out dressed up for world book day, he's Paddington.

I read his thread occasionally, hahahahaha
Ah’ll need to nip ower and huv a read. Ah wonder if he’s still yelling about CaroLIME 🤣 TICK TACK

• Haha
Reactions: 16
High hello from our Maz.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thing is Mario, I admit my faults, even the cunty bits. All you do is spend someone else's hard earned money and whine, everything is someone else's fault, give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.